- ACCELERA® 651$55.92
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Toyota Corolla Tires
Nowadays, consumers are bombarded with offers and deals on all products. This advertising is everywhere: on the TV, on the streets, over the phone and on the internet. As you may know, these companies offering you products will try anything to get your attention, pitching their product in the best way possible to impress you and make you take a hasty decision. Doing this is foolish because quality is always more important than the price and bonuses, only high quality of the products guarantees their worth and long term of use. The same can be said about tires sold on the aftermarket. Many are promoted with fancy exaggerated descriptions, but few actually meet the industry standards that consumers want. We at CARiD are proud to say that we are one of the few companies that value quality above all else, and the Toyota Corolla tires sold at CARiD are a testament to this.
In our catalog, you’ll be able to choose from regular tires, all-terrain tires, and run-flat tires. We have all the sizes you need for your selection, and many of these models come with truly unique and beautiful designs that will make your Corolla shine. We deal with many companies like Achilles, Bridgestone, Continental, Delinte and others, all of which put great effort into making high-quality tires.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.