- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$142.97 - $404.97
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CROSSCONTACT LX20$141.47 - $242.58
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Toyota Land Cruiser Tires
The 20th century was a great time for humankind. While countless scientific breakthroughs happened in this period, the introduction of the consumer automobile was perhaps the biggest and most influential change. Cars have made a great impact on our society, changing the way we travel and opening up many new opportunities to us. Another great thing that appeared in the twentieth century was the aftermarket. This market was very small and limited at first, but over several decades, it has experienced colossal growth and is a major niche of the economy today. This is a wonderful sphere of trade where you can get practically anything for your car - all sorts of parts, accessories, and upgrades that can make it look, perform better, or completely change its design. The Toyota Land Cruiser tires we offer are some of the greatest you can get on the aftermarket, so check them out today.
To find a set for your Land Cruiser, you should first visit our site and find your car model. Then, you’ll have many options to choose from, like tire size, brand, type, and so on. We offer our customers all-terrain, all-season, run-flat, and regular tires, all of which are made with premium materials and great care by brands like Nitto, Yokohama, Nexen, Firestone and others.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.