- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- BFGOODRICH® LONG TRAIL T/A TOUR$127.63 - $212.29
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.12
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT$151.62 - $592.08
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK SJ6$107.99 - $215.16
- FALKEN® WILDPEAK H/T$99.97 - $210.88
About Toyota Highlander Tires
The Highlander is a large SUV made by the Japanese company Toyota. It was first introduced in 2000 and its popularity has grown, keeping it in production even now. This is a powerful and spacious vehicle that is perfect for families. You can tell what a great family car the Highlander will make just by looking at it and imagining a trip to the wild with your loved ones. True to its name, the Highlander can handle and is meant to handle all sorts of terrains, but the right kinds of tires are necessary. Regardless if you plan on only driving in the city or going on constant road trips, you can find the finest Toyota Highlander tires for this purpose at CARiD.
All-terrain tires are great for fans of the great outdoors. You can find many such models on our site and they will serve you well, coping with the roughest terrains imaginable. The regular tires we sell are good for people who spend most of their time in cities and drive on stable, smooth surfaces. However, they are far from regular, as their design and appearance is sure to impress drivers and pedestrians alike. Run-flat tires are a safe and preventive choice, given their unique construction. They are built so that even after being punctured or lightly damaged, they won’t deflate and you’ll be able to drive for a certain distance with no difficulty whatsoever.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.