- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS80$113.80 - $248.20
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.65 - $158.26
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Toyota Paseo Tires
Car tires have always had an important role in the driving experience. They are built to create just the right amount of friction for efficient driving and serve as a cushion for every jump and pothole. It would be nice if tires lasted forever, but unfortunately, they take a lot of damage from the road and are very susceptible to wear and tear, cracks, deformations, etc. Furthermore, overinflation and underinflation can also cause them to perform poorly, so it’s best to simply replace them after their practicality has expired. When this happens, you should go to a trusted supplier like CARiD and get the Toyota Paseo tires you need.
The custom tires we sell are made with great care and precision, and their construction is state of the art. The casing of these tires consists of plies or layers of polyester thread. Steel belts are located under the tread and serve as reinforcements. Sidewalls protect plies and keep air from escaping while beads in the form of steel cables coated with rubber keep the tire on the rim. This kind of design gives you heavy-duty performance that will make driving on the road sheer pleasure. Furthermore, you can buy two very useful accessories – snow tire chains and tire pressure sensors at CARID, which will make your driving safer and more efficient.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.