Car tires have always had an important role in the driving experience. They are built to create just the right amount of friction for efficient driving and serve as a cushion for every jump and pothole. It would be nice if tires lasted forever, but unfortunately, they take a lot of damage from the road and are very susceptible to wear and tear, cracks, deformations, etc. Furthermore, overinflation and underinflation can also cause them to perform poorly, so it’s best to simply replace them after their practicality has expired. When this happens, you should go to a trusted supplier like CARiD and get the Toyota Paseo tires you need.
The custom tires we sell are made with great care and precision, and their construction is state of the art. The casing of these tires consists of plies or layers of polyester thread. Steel belts are located under the tread and serve as reinforcements. Sidewalls protect plies and keep air from escaping while beads in the form of steel cables coated with rubber keep the tire on the rim. This kind of design gives you heavy-duty performance that will make driving on the road sheer pleasure. Furthermore, you can buy two very useful accessories – snow tire chains and tire pressure sensors at CARID, which will make your driving safer and more efficient.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 2 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- AchillesACHILLES® - 2233Starting at: $98.87$98.87
- BFGoodrichBFGoodrich® - g-Force Sport COMP-2Starting at: $109.71$109.71
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Blizzak WS60Starting at: $111.70$111.70
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - ContiProContactStarting at: $98.51$98.51
- DelinteDELINTE® - D7Starting at: $96.32$96.32
- DunlopDUNLOP® - Direzza DZ101Starting at: $104.46$104.46
- FalkenFALKEN® - Azenis RT615KStarting at: $113.02$113.02
- FirestoneFIRESTONE® - Firehawk Wide Oval ASStarting at: $124.75$124.75
- GeneralGENERAL® - AltiMAX HPStarting at: $83.58$83.58
- GoodyearGOODYEAR® - Ultra Grip WinterStarting at: $88.83$88.83