Toyota Paseo Tires
Car tires have always had an important role in the driving experience. They are built to create just the right amount of friction for efficient driving and serve as a cushion for every jump and pothole. It would be nice if tires lasted forever, but unfortunately, they take a lot of damage from the road and are very susceptible to wear and tear, cracks, deformations, etc. Furthermore, overinflation and underinflation can also cause them to perform poorly, so it’s best to simply replace them after their practicality has expired. When this happens, you should go to a trusted supplier like CARiD and get the Toyota Paseo tires you need.
The custom tires we sell are made with great care and precision, and their construction is state of the art. The casing of these tires consists of plies or layers of polyester thread. Steel belts are located under the tread and serve as reinforcements. Sidewalls protect plies and keep air from escaping while beads in the form of steel cables coated with rubber keep the tire on the rim. This kind of design gives you heavy-duty performance that will make driving on the road sheer pleasure. Furthermore, you can buy two very useful accessories – snow tire chains and tire pressure sensors at CARID, which will make your driving safer and more efficient.
- ACCELERA® ALPHA$55.68 - $96.15 (ea)
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$106.61 - $280.14 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA RE-71R$132.17 - $331.88 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT$49.92 - $88.68 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS800$105.03 - $131.98 (ea)
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$96.92 - $156.90 (ea)
- DELINTE® DH2$43.55 - $111.17 (ea)