- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS80$113.63 - $247.79
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $322.31
- COOPER® ZEON 2XS$95.20 - $166.08
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
About Toyota MR2 Tires
Getting around by car everywhere is anything but cheap nowadays. With fuel prices rising every year, tightening your belt is a prudent and effective way of saving money. There are many ways that you can do this, but if you want to cut back on fuel costs, one of the best ways of saving money is by making your driving more efficient. It might seem surprising, but low tire pressure can be a significant influence on your fuel consumption rate. A flabby and deflated tire is much more difficult to turn than a rigid and pressurized one, so you have to use up more gas to make it rotate. Sometimes, tires lose efficiency just from wear and tear. In such circumstances, the best thing you can do is buy a new set, like the Toyota MR2 tires sold at CARiD.
Our collection of tires is fit for a great number of car models, and all you need to do to find one for the MR2 is look through the catalog and narrow down the criteria according to your preferences. Once this is done, you can buy them with no hassle, and soon you’ll be driving with a new and improved set of wheels. Driving in the winter is sometimes dangerous due to ice and snow, but you can easily counteract this problem by installing snow tire chains like the ones we sell, and if you want to keep track of your tire’s pressure, tire pressure sensors are also available at our store.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.