- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.54 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Toyota Supra Tires
Generally speaking, driving in the wild is a pleasurable experience. You get to see beautiful natural landscapes, smell fresh air and take in the peace and tranquility of nature. Usually, there are few cars on the road and you don’t have to worry about traffic jams, noisy roads, streetlights, etc. However, all of this changes when the weather is bad. Since roads in remote and desolate areas are rarely, if ever repaired, it can be quite difficult and dangerous to drive on them when the weather is bad. Snow, ice, mud, and rain can change the surface of the road almost instantly, making steering and turning difficult for drivers. This is especially true when you don’t have the proper tires to deal with such terrains, or if your tires are in poor condition. To avoid accidents and other unfortunate events, you should install a set of custom tires, like the Toyota Supra tires sold at CARiD.
The tires we sell are made with great care and precision. Only the finest materials and the newest technologies are used, giving you a product superior to OEM tires. The first kind of tires we sell are regular ones. Though they do not offer exceptional steering capabilities, they are just perfect for driving in cities and on level surfaces; their designs tend to be very unique as well. Other forms include all-terrain and all-season tires, as well as run-flat tires for those who like to have a backup plan.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.