- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS80$113.63 - $247.79
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.50 - $158.26
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Toyota Previa Tires
The Previa is a large minivan manufactured by the Toyota Company. Given its spacious interior and simplistic design, it’s no wonder why the Previa has stayed a popular model in production for over twenty years now. This is a car that’s great for driving with your family or a group of people. The Previa has ample room for seating and cargo, making it bulky and rather heavy. This kind of weight must be distributed evenly on the road, so it’s important that you have a decent set of tires on your Previa. The Toyota Previa tires sold at CARiD will give you great steering and handling ability on the road and make every trip a comfortable one.
Finding a set for your car is easy with our online catalog. It has many wheel sizes, types, and brands, which you must choose from to suit your model and your preferences. Achilles, Michelin, Yokohama, Continental, and Firestone are just a few of the great manufacturers we do business with, and the quality of their products has never faltered. We offer you tires made for all terrains, all seasons, along with the standard-issue models and run-flat tires. Investing in a set of custom tires from CARiD is a smart decision that you will come to be thankful for making.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.