- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- AMP® TERRAIN GRIPPER$182.00 - $270.00
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$160.45 - $420.19
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® CAPITOL A/T$102.60 - $162.50
- CONTINENTAL® CONTITRAC$131.03 - $277.61
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.70 - $375.64
About Toyota Sequoia Tires
When it comes to steering and handling, few auto parts are paid as much attention to as tires. Tires are more than just a big rubber band around the wheels of your car. They have a complex construction with many layers both on the inside and outside that allow them to absorb impacts, create good traction, and maintain the suspension of the car. Buying a good set of tires is very important, not only because they will give you improved performance on the road, but also because they can make your driving more efficient. CARiD is the number one place to buy the Toyota Sequoia tires, and once you check out our catalog, you’re sure to find something to match your tastes.
We have tires of all sizes, types, and makes. Firestone, Achilles, Toyo, Nitta, and Nexen are just a few of the many brands found in our catalogue, and the quality of their products is simply superb. These tires are made using premium materials and they undergo a comprehensive manufacturing process ensuring optimal performance and a long term of use. You may also buy snow tire chains and tire pressure sensors at CARiD. Tire chains will let you avoid skidding on ice and snow, while pressure sensors will alert you about low tire pressure if you choose to buy them.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.