When it comes to steering and handling, few auto parts are paid as much attention to as tires. Tires are more than just a big rubber band around the wheels of your car. They have a complex construction with many layers both on the inside and outside that allow them to absorb impacts, create good traction, and maintain the suspension of the car. Buying a good set of tires is very important, not only because they will give you improved performance on the road, but also because they can make your driving more efficient. CARiD is the number one place to buy the Toyota Sequoia tires, and once you check out our catalog, you’re sure to find something to match your tastes.
We have tires of all sizes, types, and makes. Firestone, Achilles, Toyo, Nitta, and Nexen are just a few of the many brands found in our catalogue, and the quality of their products is simply superb. These tires are made using premium materials and they undergo a comprehensive manufacturing process ensuring optimal performance and a long term of use. You may also buy snow tire chains and tire pressure sensors at CARiD. Tire chains will let you avoid skidding on ice and snow, while pressure sensors will alert you about low tire pressure if you choose to buy them.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 2 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- AchillesACHILLES® - Desert Hawk UHPStarting at: $145.33$145.33
- BFGoodrichBFGoodrich® - G-Force T/A KDWStarting at: $151.70$151.70
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Blizzak DM-V1Starting at: $146.32$146.32
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - CrossContact LX20Starting at: $163.76$163.76
- DelinteDELINTE® - D8Starting at: $154.87$154.87
- DunlopDUNLOP® - Rover H/TStarting at: $147.20$147.20
- FalkenFALKEN® - WildPeak A/TStarting at: $131.29$131.29
- FirestoneFIRESTONE® - Destination A/TStarting at: $124.00$124.00
- GeneralGENERAL® - Grabber AT2Starting at: $126.36$126.36
- GoodyearGOODYEAR® - Eagle GTStarting at: $106.95$106.95