- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Toyota RAV4 Tires
The Rav4 is a car manufactured by the Toyota Motor Corporation, one of the biggest and most well-known auto manufacturers in the world. This company was first established in Tokyo in 1933, and its business has boomed, bringing hundreds of different automobiles into the world for people to enjoy. The Rav4 is a classic model of the trademark Toyota power and efficiency. As impressive as its performance is, you can get even more out of your Rav4 by installing custom parts. You might seem overwhelmed by the great number of products available, but the smart thing to do is to just pick one aspect of your car that you want to improve. If steering and handling are your top priorities, then you should undoubtedly get the Toyota Rav4 tires sold at CARiD, as they will give your car a real advantage in this aspect.
There are three main types of tires we offer on our site: regular tires meant for smooth driving on even surfaces, all-terrain tires are well-suited for all terrains, and run-flat tires come in handy for long distance travel, even when your tire is punctured. The sizes of custom tires include 285/30R19, 165/35R20, 325/50R22 and many others, but you should only buy the ones that fit your Rav4’s specifications.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.