Toyota 4Runner Tires
When asked about a car’s most important elements, most people think of the engine, the radiator, the transmission, but few realize the importance that tires play when driving. Tires are what allows a car to achieve optimal speeds, especially if they are properly inflated. They absorb the impact of jumps and landings, keeping the vehicle in a state of suspension. It is only thanks to the tires that we are able to drive our cars properly and make turns without skidding off the road. Thus, you can see that these are essential accessories that should be made from the finest materials to perform well and keep you safe. If you choose to shop at CARiD, you'll find that the Toyota 4Runner tires that we offer will meet all of your requirements.
We feature tires in many different sizes, from 17’’ to 22’’, so you should pick a size that fits your vehicle's model. You should also know that there are three main types of tires. Regular tires are meant for driving in the city and on stable, level roads. All-terrain tires are great for driving on all sorts of terrain, including the wilderness. Finally, run-flat tires are meant for replacement, they are suitable for driving even when a tire is damaged.
- ACCELERA® IOTA$86.79 - $173.64 (ea)
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK XMT$124.74 - $233.69 (ea)
- AMP® TERRAIN MASTER M/T$244.80 - $486.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® COMMERCIAL T/A$179.10 - $246.54 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® Dueler A/T 693$154.05 (ea)
- CAPITOL® CAPITOL A/T$111.92 - $169.74 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX$82.82 - $216.89 (ea)
- COOPER® CTS DISCOVERER$121.82 - $192.56 (ea)
These are good tires. I have almost 50,000 miles on them and still have tread. They have got noisier as they got older, but they are MT's. I'm really happy with them. Thanks, CARiD.
- Toyota 4Runner Models
- 4Runner 4 RUNNER Tires
- 4Runner BASE Tires
- 4Runner LIFTED LEVEL LIFT Tires
- 4Runner LIMITED Tires
- 4Runner REG Tires
- 4Runner SR5 Tires
- 4Runner TRAIL Tires