If you want to provide your Toyota with adequate protection and a personal touch of style, you are welcome to our vast collection of off-road bumpers. Here you are offered Toyota off-road bumpers of different types to show you each single option the industry offers. Our list contains brush-guard, tow-bar, rear, D-ring, winch-mount, and other bumpers to choose from. It will take a minute or so to choose the finest car accessory according to your car model and taste.
The bumper installation is a no-brainer, so you can do it yourself without asking anyone's help. If you need any adapter, bumper attachment hardware, etc., just browse our collection to find everything necessary. Besides, working with well-known companies such as RBP, Bestop, MBRP, Body Armor 4x4, Rugged Ridge, etc., we guarantee that you will get the highest level of quality with each item you buy here. A1 quality is our number one priority. This is the reason why we extensively test every unit we are considering selling. Finally, we have a personal attitude to every client and take their needs and desires as our own. We value your trust and individuality.
- Go Rhino® BR5 Front BumperBR5 Heavy Duty Front Bumper by Go Rhino. When you want the ultimate bumper for your truck, you want Go Rhino Replacement Bumpers. Front or rear, these units are laser measured and designed in 3D CAD to form fit the contours of each...$977.33
- Go Rhino® BR20 Rear BumperBR20 Rear Bumper by Go Rhino. When you want the ultimate bumper for your truck, you want Go Rhino Replacement Bumpers. Front or rear, these units are laser measured and designed in 3D CAD to form fit the contours of each vehicle....$630.28 - $697.81
- ADD® HoneyBadger Rear BumperHoneyBadger Rear Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs. The new Addictive Desert Designs Honey Badger Rear Bumper is made for most of today's full-size trucks. The most unique feature of this bumper are the two lockable tool boxes...$1,990.43
- ICI® Magnum Front Winch Bumpers with RT-Series Light BarMagnum Front Winch Bumpers with RT-Series Light Bar by ICI. The ICI Magnum Front Bumper will blow you away with its heavy duty construction and stylish good looks. Made with the off-road enthusiast in mind this bumper offers...$899.00 - $1,542.00
- ADD® Stealth Fighter Front BumperStealth Fighter Front Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs. The A.D.D Stealth Fighter Bumper makes your truck look fast, even while standing still. By combining the tubing of a traditional pre-runner bumper and the encapsulating panel...$230.47 - $2,650.43
- ADD® Stealth Fighter Rear BumperStealth Fighter Rear Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs. The A.D.D Stealth Fighter Bumper makes your truck look fast, even while standing still. By combining the tubing of a traditional pre-runner bumper and the encapsulating panel...$1,152.35 - $1,613.30
- ADD® Stealth Front BumperStealth Front Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs. The Addictive Desert Designs Stealth bolt-on Ford Raptor Bumper is a hybrid design of A.D.D. traditional Standard Pre-Runner Bumper, while incorporating the enclosure style of the...$630.49 - $2,535.19
- ADD® Stealth Rear BumperStealth Rear Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs. The Stealth Rear Bumper still remains one of the more popular rear bumpers from A.D.D. It combines extremely tough construction with the most aggressive look that you could ask for....$523.79 - $1,613.30
- ADD® Venom Front BumperVenom Front Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs. The Addictive Desert Designs Venom Bolt-On Bumper is designed to have a sleek, subtle look, while maintaining factory lines and demanding attention as you pass by. This unique design...$597.12 - $1,959.01
- ADD® HoneyBadger Front BumperHoneyBadger Front Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs. The new Honey Badger Front Bumper is just as durable as it is versatile. Its wrap-around design, laser cut finish, and 3/16" Mild Steel Construction offers precision built...$1,990.43 - $2,566.61
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Elite Front BumperBlack Steel Elite Front Bumper by Fab Fours. Fab Fours' took the "ranch" bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from their premium line to create Black Steel Elite. No grill mesh and premium powder coat give the...$1,314.99 - $1,424.99
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Elite Front Bumper with Full Grille GuardBlack Steel Elite Front Bumper with Full Grille Guard by Fab Fours. Fab Fours' took the "ranch" bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from their premium line to create Black Steel Elite. No grill mesh and premium...$1,399.99 - $1,524.99
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Elite Front Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardBlack Steel Elite Front Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Fab Fours. Fab Fours' took the "ranch" bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from their premium line to create Black Steel Elite. No grill mesh and premium...$1,399.99 - $1,524.99
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Elite Rear BumperBlack Steel Elite Rear Bumper by Fab Fours. Fab Fours took the ranch bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from our premium line to create Black Steel Elite. No grill mesh and premium powder coat give the Elite...$739.99 - $799.99
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Front BumperBlack Steel Front Bumper by Fab Fours. Fab Fours took the ranch bumper and gave it unique styling and design. We matched every bumper to the body lines of each model truck. With no vertical flanges and tapered edges. Available in...$979.99 - $1,049.99
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
Toyota Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2014 Toyota Tundra