- 4Runner Off-Road Bumpers
- Corolla Off-Road Bumpers
- FJ Cruiser Off-Road Bumpers
- Fortuner Off-Road Bumpers
- Hi-Lux Off-Road Bumpers
- Highlander Off-Road Bumpers
- Land Cruiser Off-Road Bumpers
- Pick Up Off-Road Bumpers
- Prado Off-Road Bumpers
- RAV4 Off-Road Bumpers
- Sequoia Off-Road Bumpers
- Stout Off-Road Bumpers
If you want to provide your Toyota with adequate protection and a personal touch of style, you are welcome to our vast collection of off-road bumpers. Here you are offered Toyota off-road bumpers of different types to show you each single option the industry offers. Our list contains brush-guard, tow-bar, rear, D-ring, winch-mount, and other bumpers to choose from. It will take a minute or so to choose the finest car accessory according to your car model and taste.
The bumper installation is a no-brainer, so you can do it yourself without asking anyone's help. If you need any adapter, bumper attachment hardware, etc., just browse our collection to find everything necessary. Besides, working with well-known companies such as RBP, Bestop, MBRP, Body Armor 4x4, Rugged Ridge, etc., we guarantee that you will get the highest level of quality with each item you buy here. A1 quality is our number one priority. This is the reason why we extensively test every unit we are considering selling. Finally, we have a personal attitude to every client and take their needs and desires as our own. We value your trust and individuality.
- Go Rhino® BR20 Full Width Rear HD BumperBR20 Rear Bumper by Go Rhino®. When you want the ultimate bumper for your truck, you want Go Rhino Replacement Bumpers. Front or rear, these units are laser measured and designed in 3D CAD to form fit the contours of each vehicle....Integrated stepsFlush-mount light pods$630.28 - $777.08
- Iron Cross® HD Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille GuardHD Series Front Bumper with Grille Guard by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product...Full grill guard for maximum protectionLight weight design$1,421.10
- Iron Cross® HD Series Full Width Rear HD BumperHD Series Rear Bumper by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product is made of tough...Structurally strong but lightweight design prevents suspension fatigueCNC laser cut$850.50
- Ranch Hand® Summit Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille GuardSummit Series Front Bumper by Ranch Hand®. The Summit Series Front Bumper Replacement still provides superior protection similar to the Legend while offering an alternative style with reduced weight.Summit Front Bumper Is Built From 12 Gauge Diamond Plate SteelSturdy But Lightweight$979.00
- Ranch Hand® Sport Series Full Width Rear HD BumperSport Series Rear Bumper by Ranch Hand®. Ranch Hand's Sport back bumper is designed with the same unsurpassed quality and workmanship as the Legend series and compliments the Summit Series Front Bumpers. This durable back powder...Durable Black PowdercoatedMade From Formed Channel$445.00 - $675.00
- Fab Fours® Black Steel Elite Full Width Front HD Bumper with Full Grille GuardBlack Steel Elite Full Width Front HD Bumper with Full Grille Guard by Fab Fours®. Fab Fours' took the "ranch" bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from their premium line to create Black Steel Elite. No grill...12 Gauge Steel ConstructionTow Hooks Included$1,399.99 - $1,547.70
- Fab Fours® Vengeance Full Width Rear HD BumperVengeance Full Width Rear HD Bumper by Fab Fours®. With Park Assist Sensor Holes. The Vengeance Series rear replacement sensor bumper combines superior strength and styling to give your vehicle that extra cool factor. Two...Two front-side openings allow light options; (4) 2x2 Dually lights or (2) 6" light bars (lights are not included)11gauge US Steel Construction$1,000.00 - $1,155.00
- Frontier Truck Gear® Xtreme Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardXtreme Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Frontier Truck Gear®. Getting the job done. Frontier Xtreme Front Bumper Replacements come ready to work. At the job site or on the road our Front Bumpers...Accommodates Factory Tow Hooks And Fog LightsAccommodates License Plate$933.24 - $979.29
- Road Armor® Stealth Series Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Lonestar GuardStealth Series Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Lonestar Guard by Road Armor®. The muscular design accentuates the lines of the truck and, as always, provides a unique, utilitarian look that has no rival in today's...Combat proven during Iraq WarRoad Armor supports the Wounded Warrior Project$2,399.00
- Road Armor® Stealth Series Full Width Rear HD BumperStealth Series Full Width Rear HD Bumper by Road Armor®. The muscular design accentuates the lines of the truck and, as always, provides a unique, utilitarian look that has no rival in today's aftermarket. Installation is strictly...Combat proven during Iraq WarRoad Armor supports the Wounded Warrior Project$899.95 - $1,699.00
- N-Fab® RDS Full Width Front Pre-Runner BumperRDS Full Width Front Pre-Runner Bumper by N-Fab®. Featuring true off-road styling, the RDS front replacement bumper is designed to bolt directly to the factory bumper mounts for ease of installation. All RDS bumpers are built as...Replaces factory bumperNo cutting or drilling required$956.59 - $1,616.19
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$533.90 - $2,170.75
- ARB® Full Width Rear Modular BumperFull Width Rear Modular Bumper by ARB®. ARB's Modular Rear Bumpers offer the greatest combination of protection and storage flexibility. You begin building your rear bumper and tire carrier by first selecting the main rear bumper...Protects your off-road beast from rocks, dirt and debrisAdds rugged elegance and style to your vehicle$636.50 - $1,754.65
- ICI® Magnum™ Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with RT-Series Light BarMagnum™ Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with RT-Series Light Bar by ICI®. The ICI Magnum Front Bumper will blow you away with its heavy duty construction and stylish good looks. Made with the off-road enthusiast in mind this...Made From Premium Heavy Duty Carbon Steel2-Stage Black Powder Coat Finish$899.00 - $1,542.00
- ICI® Magnum™ Full Width Rear HD BumperMagnum™ Full Width Rear HD Bumper by ICI®. The ICI Magnum Rear Bumper will blow you away with its heavy duty construction and stylish good looks. Made with the off-road enthusiast in mind this bumper offers functionality and...Made From Premium Heavy Duty Carbon Steel2-Stage Black Powder Coat Finish$1,273.00
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
Toyota Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2014 Toyota Tundra