- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- AMP® MUD TERRAIN ATTACK$225.00 - $330.00
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® CAPITOL A/T$102.60 - $162.50
- CONTINENTAL® CONTITRAC$131.03 - $277.61
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
About Toyota Tundra Tires
The aftermarket is a great sphere of trade that has experienced a great rise in growth over recent years. Half a century ago, this was a small, unknown industry that people only associated with repair shops, but now it’s a global phenomenon that millions of car owners appreciate and respect. You can buy thousands of different parts, accessories, and upgrades on the aftermarket. Though the prices of these products tend to be quite high, they’re usually better in quality than standard OEM parts, and usually incorporate interesting new features and designs. However, some of the difficulties connected with shopping on the aftermarket include low product quality and a small assortment of items. To avoid wasting time on inferior products and small selections, you should turn to a bigger supplier like CARiD. The Toyota Tundra tires we sell set the bar in quality, and our vast collection should prove enough for you to find what you desire.
Some of the brands we do business with include Achilles, Continental, Goodyear, and Yokohama, all of which have a solid standing in the market. Their products are truly superior in quality, with state-of-the-art construction and design. If you wish to buy some accessories for your Tundra tires, snow tire chains and tire pressure sensors are two great choices.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.