The National Pronto Association is a shareholder owned organization that unites independent automotive aftermarket distributors, auto parts stores, and auto service centers in one group with headquarters in Texas. It is the smart choice for car parts as this company is the premier supplier to the independent automotive aftermarket. Pronto brand products are unmatched for quality and dependability.
Pronto was established in 1977 by William J. (Bill) Menghini, businessman and entrepreneur whose name is of great significance for the whole automotive aftermarket. A pioneer in the auto parts business who opened his first car parts store in 1926, he was involved in the automotive industry at the time when it was still in its infancy. He was involved in the industry for over 50 years, and the National Pronto Association is his enduring legacy.
All Pronto brands have a well-earned reputation for manufacturing only top-grade, dependable, and long-lasting auto parts that meet or exceed the industry's leading quality standards. The Pronto product line includes an extensive array of brake components, bearings, pumps, and other automotive parts that are built according to stringent specifications to guarantee maximum strength, quality, and durability.
| Posted by Kenneth | (Suffolk, VA)
Pricing was nearly half of the competitors and the parts fit perfectly. Part were delivered quickly.
- Popular Pronto Part Numbers
- Pronto® BR54111 - Rear Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® BR54109 - Front Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® 295-90125 - Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Pronto® BR900704 - Front Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® 295-13179 - Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Pronto® BR55047 - Front Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® BR55038 - Rear Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® BR900322 - Front Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® 295-13087 - Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Pronto® BR31339 - Rear Solid Brake Rotor