The National Pronto Association is a shareholder owned organization that unites independent automotive aftermarket distributors, auto parts stores, and auto service centers in one group with headquarters in Texas. It is the smart choice for car parts as this company is the premier supplier to the independent automotive aftermarket. Pronto brand products are unmatched for quality and dependability.
Pronto was established in 1977 by William J. (Bill) Menghini, businessman and entrepreneur whose name is of great significance for the whole automotive aftermarket. A pioneer in the auto parts business who opened his first car parts store in 1926, he was involved in the automotive industry at the time when it was still in its infancy. He was involved in the industry for over 50 years, and the National Pronto Association is his enduring legacy.
All Pronto brands have a well-earned reputation for manufacturing only top-grade, dependable, and long-lasting auto parts that meet or exceed the industry's leading quality standards. The Pronto product line includes an extensive array of brake components, bearings, pumps, and other automotive parts that are built according to stringent specifications to guarantee maximum strength, quality, and durability.
| Posted by Tommy | (Boyd, TX)
Part arrived at my doorstep 2 days earlier than scheduled. I saved over 50 dollars, and I couldn't be any happier! I've used this website twice in the short amount of time I've owned my toy, and they will continue to get my business from here on out!
| Posted by Sawyer | (Kipling, OH)
These rotors were so easy to install because they were such a perfect fit. They looked good out of the package and were smooth as could be, and my brakes have never felt better.
| Posted by Joe | (Papillion, NE)
Rotors were delivered in a few days. Installation was easy with perfect fit. Very reasonably priced.
| Posted by Benjamin | (Kennett Square, PA)
Product was new and an exact fit. Unbelievable prices given the top quality of the product!
| Posted by Shawn | (Owego, NY)
I price shopped all over for these rotors and found limited availability and very high cost. I found these CARiD.com were the same product sold else and were much cheaper.
| Posted by Victor | (Newtown, PA)
Rotors as advertised. Fast delivery. After eight weeks looks good as new. Quiet with the ceramic brake pads combination.
| Posted by Dehawn | (Milwaukee, WI)
Quality part, affordable rates, timely delivery easy contacts
| Posted by Stephen | (San Antonio, TX)
These Brake Drums are well worth the price. Easy to install with no issues. I used these products in my auto repair shop without any problems or return work. Definitely a great buy.
| Posted by Jaroslaw | (Sacramento, CA)
I bought the Pronto rotors. Coupled with my new pads, I've noticed a much improved braking function. The primary reason for replacement was to correct rotor warp and the resulting steering wheel shake. Well, mission accomplished.
| Posted by Tami | (Beeville, TX)
Excellent quality rotors! I have the 2007 Chevy Tahoe that now stops better than the day it came off the showroom floor. Very happy with new rotors. Highly recommend.
- Popular Pronto Part Numbers
- Pronto® BR54111 - Rear Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® BR54109 - Front Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® 295-90125 - Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Pronto® BR900704 - Front Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® 295-13179 - Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Pronto® BR55047 - Front Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® BR55038 - Rear Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® BR900322 - Front Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® 295-13087 - Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Pronto® BR31339 - Rear Solid Brake Rotor
- Pronto® 295-15036 - Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Pronto® 295-13187 - Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Pronto® 295-13190 - Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Pronto® 295-13137 - Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Pronto® BR31348 - Rear Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® BR900904 - Rear Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® 295-13121 - Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Pronto® BR54074 - Rear Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® BR900308 - Front Vented Brake Rotor
- Pronto® BR900332 - Rear Solid Brake Rotor
- Pronto® 542-01350 - Water Pump
- Pronto® 295-12213 - Rear Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly