Saturn Brakes, Pads, Rotors
Saturn makes a range of vehicles to suit a range of different purposes which means that yours is an important tool in your life. As with any tool you need it to be running at its best and that means that you need the right performance upgrades. We have all the upgrades you’ll need to completely transform your vehicle or just improve certain aspects of it but no matter what you do you can’t go past our range of Saturn brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors because of the safety improvements and value for money on offer.
You need to get the right quality so we have some of the most trusted names in the industry like Brembo, Hawk, EBC and more which means that you get quality that comes from experience and knowledge. We have all the components you’re going to need whether you want to have the most modern braking set up known to man or you just want to improve certain parts that are showing their age. To make things even easier we have the information you need to make the best decision for the way you drive and we have fantastic prices!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 1 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $38.18$38.18
- BAER® - Sport Front Ceramic Decela PadsStarting at: $64.49$64.49
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Front Brake KitStarting at: $184.44$184.44
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads Pad KitsStarting at: $55.82$55.82
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsStarting at: $31.11$31.11
- HAWK® - OES Front Brake PadsStarting at: $39.40$39.40
- DBA® - Street Series™ XGold Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $139.71$139.71
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $127.97$127.97
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $93.81$93.81
- KSport® - ProComp Front Brake KitStarting at: $1,662.50$1,662.50
Posted by Mike F.
"I originally bought the kit to eliminate the original OEM rotors that were warped. I had tried towing a small camper and boat, but wasn't too comfortable each trip with the braking distance and feel of the pedal. The PowerStopÂ® rotors and pads have restored the feel of the pedal and decreased the braking distance to what it really should have been with the light weights I was towing."