Saturn Performance Brakes
Saturn makes a range of vehicles to suit a range of different purposes which means that yours is an important tool in your life. As with any tool you need it to be running at its best and that means that you need the right performance upgrades. We have all the upgrades you’ll need to completely transform your vehicle or just improve certain aspects of it but no matter what you do you can’t go past our range of Saturn brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors because of the safety improvements and value for money on offer.
You need to get the right quality so we have some of the most trusted names in the industry like Brembo, Hawk, EBC and more which means that you get quality that comes from experience and knowledge. We have all the components you’re going to need whether you want to have the most modern braking set up known to man or you just want to improve certain parts that are showing their age. To make things even easier we have the information you need to make the best decision for the way you drive and we have fantastic prices!
| Posted by Mike | (Silverdale, WA)
I originally bought the kit to eliminate the original OEM rotors that were warped. I had tried towing a small camper and boat, but wasn't too comfortable each trip with the braking distance and feel of the pedal. The PowerStop® rotors and pads have restored the feel of the pedal and decreased the braking distance to what it really should have been with the light weights I was towing.
- Popular Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors Part Numbers
- PowerStop® K4657 - 1-Click Vented Front Brake Kit w/o Calipers (325mm OD, PCD: 6x132)
- PowerStop® K4466 - 1-Click Vented Front and Rear Brake Kit w/o Calipers (Front: 325mm, Rear: 331mm OD, PCD: Front: 6x132, Rear: 6x132)
- Chrome Brakes® CBX1.1109.1432U - Vented Drilled and Slotted Front Blue Rotors (256mm OD, 4 Lug Holes, 28 Lbs)
- Akebono® ACT1169A - Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Dorman® H620472 - Front Driver Side Brake Hydraulic Hose
- Dorman® H620805 - Rear Driver Side Brake Hydraulic Hose
- Pronto® BR900306 - Rear Vented Brake Rotor
- Carlson® 41234 - Rear Disc Brake Caliper Repair Kit
- Bosch® BC1275 - QuietCast™ Premium Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
- PowerStop® K1612 - 1-Click Front and Rear Brake Kit w/o Calipers (Front: 295.80mm, Rear: 270mm OD, PCD: Front: 5x110, Rear: 5x109.98)