No matter which Seat you own it’s a vehicle that you want to take care of and have running at its best. Of course, that means installing the right performance upgrades and you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need. Some of the most important are the Seat brakes, pads and rotors which can give your vehicle stopping power that you probably thought it wasn’t capable of. We have all the brands and components you need to get the perfect set up so that you can continue driving safely.
We have the most trusted brands in the industry like EBC, Hawk and Brembo so that you know you’re getting the quality that can only come from their years of experience and knowledge in some of the best technologies available. We offer all the different components so that you can completely rebuild an older brake setup so that it’s using the latest and greatest technologies or just tweak your set up to ensure that it’s working as well as it possibly can. We offer great prices on everything so that you get value for money and we even have the information you need to make the right decision!
- Earl's Performance® Solo BleedSolo Bleed by Earl's Performance®. Standard automotive flexible brake hoses are manufactured from synthetic rubber and reinforced with multiple layers of fabric braid. They were designed and developed for use with drum brake...Use Of Extruded PTFEStainless Steel Outer Braid$3.03 - $271.95
- TCI® RollStop™RollStop™ by TCI®. When installed in-line with a vehicle's front brakes, the TCI® RollStop™ allows you to do a burnout like the professionals. TCI® also now carries a Universal Burnout Kit with LED Lights that operates...$110.09 - $196.69
- Pronto® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Pronto®. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto disc brake rotors. They’re engineered to high metallurgical standards, precision balanced, and...Built in ISO certified factories to meet or surpass OE requirementsEngineered to high metallurgical standards to ensure ultimate quality, strength, and minimal noise$8.76 - $148.73
- Wagner® QuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsQuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Pads offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake pads are...OE-matched friction formulations and configurations for reliable, like-new braking performance and maximum durabilityDesigned, tested and certified in the USA by Wagner’s OE Engineers$12.79 - $74.13
- Wagner® ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators...Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThermal-sensitive friction adjusts to a broad range of temperatures for dependable braking performance in varying conditions$15.95 - $82.23
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...Highly engineered and tested friction material (platform-specific ceramic/semi-metallic/NAO) provides superior performanceDirect fit$21.08 - $76.83
- Bosch® Blue Disc Brake PadsBlue Disc Rear Brake Pads by Bosch®. A new series of brake pads by Bosch is designed to provide superior stopping power, increased pad life, low dust, quiet stops, and great pedal feel. Each brake pad is manufactured using OE...Created for the generalist who wants to give their customers the best valueCoverage for Domestic, Asian and European vehicles$16.69 - $36.63
- Cardone® Remanufactured Brake CaliperRemanufactured Brake Caliper by Cardone®. 100% pressure testing guarantees that every caliper will function properly on the vehicle. Fully assembled brake caliper comes with all hardware for quick, easy installation and smooth,...100% tested to guarantee proper functionThe finest quality at a great price$20.86 - $1,466.14
- Cardone Ultra® Premium Replacement Brake CaliperPremium Replacement Brake Caliper by Cardone Ultra®. 100% pressure testing guarantees that every caliper will function properly on the vehicle. Fully assembled brake caliper comes with all hardware for quick, easy installation and...100% tested to guarantee proper functionThe finest quality at a great price$27.64 - $103.65
- Dorman® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Master Cylinders are suitable for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications. Dorman also offer a comprehensive line of Master Cylinder Repair Kits and Master Cylinder replacement...$11.07 - $367.53
- Cardone® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Cardone®. CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all master cylinders meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. Life-cycle testing ensures that every master cylinder exceeds S.A.E. stroke...100% tested to guarantee proper functionThe finest quality at a great price$21.39 - $1,950.63
- Dorman® Brake HoseBrake Hose by Dorman®. Direct replacement Hydraulic Brake Hoses are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and positions. This ensures a great fit every time. New hose replacement is recommended as part of a complete brake...$7.14 - $74.26
- Cardone® Brake Master Cylinder ReservoirBrake Master Cylinder Reservoir by Cardone®. A rubber grommet installation kit is included for quick and easy installation on the master cylinder. Reservoirs are available separately, allowing you to choose whether or not one is...100% tested to guarantee proper functionThe finest quality at a great price$14.21 - $30.49
- Cardone® Service Plus Brake Master Cylinder Bleeding ToolService Plus Brake Master Cylinder Bleeding Tool by Cardone®. 100% computer testing ensures guaranteed, consistent performance.100% tested to guarantee proper functionThe finest quality at a great price$17.73
- Standard® Intermotor ABS System SensorIntermotor ABS System Sensor by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$16.71 - $791.66
Guides & Articles
- Caliper CoversHow To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply couldn't. Your factory brake calipers are now suddenly visible to the world, and odds are they do not live up to the high standards of crisp visual appeal your new wheels and tires have set. Or you may have a nice set of factory wheels which expose the brake hardware, and it's a look that you feel could stand some improvement.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.