Kia Performance Brakes
- Amanti Brakes & Rotors
- Borrego Brakes & Rotors
- Cadenza Brakes & Rotors
- Forte Brakes & Rotors
- K900 Brakes & Rotors
- Magentis Brakes & Rotors
- Optima Brakes & Rotors
- Rio Brakes & Rotors
- Rondo Brakes & Rotors
- Sedona Brakes & Rotors
- Sephia Brakes & Rotors
- Sorento Brakes & Rotors
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot KitStarting at: $5.52$5.52
- Dorman® - Brake Hydraulic HoseStarting at: $17.54$17.54
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $131.87$131.87
- PBR® - Brake DiscStarting at: $40.36$40.36
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $27.68$27.68
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $53.12$53.12
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $23.95$23.95
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $98.54$98.54
- Pronto® - Rear Solid Disc Brake RotorStarting at: $18.23$18.23
- NPN® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $61.58$61.58
Posted by Mike B.
"The stock brakes on my 2011 Kia Soul were subject to fade on a regular basis. Not a comforting thought! I ordered the PowerStop pads and followed the instructions for break-in. WOW now I have brakes!!!"
Posted by George G.
"The pads fit perfectly and are easy to install. The performance of the Hawk HPS brake pads and the Power Stop rotor combination braking performance is great. I have great braking power with little brake dust."