Hummer Performance Brakes
Hummer make some of the world’s most recognizable vehicles and whether you own one because you like to stand out or because it makes your life easier you want to make sure that it’s running at its best. That means that you need the right upgrades so you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to get the performance that suits the way you drive. One of the most important areas to start with is your braking set up and our Hummer brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors will improve it out of sight!
We have all the big brands in the industry like EBC, Hawk and Brembo which means that you get the quality that only comes from years of knowledge and experience. We have all the components you need to completely rebuild your brake set up so that it’s using the latest and greatest technologies or just replace the worn out parts so that it’s working at its best. We have all the information you need to decide which components and brands are the best for your situation and then when you purchase them you’ll find that we offer fantastic prices!
- EBC®3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotorsfrom $256.98
- PowerStop®1-Click OE Replacement Brake Kitfrom $100.35
- Wilwood®Aluminum Tandem Master Cylinderfrom $199.95
- Brembo®Sport Drilled Front Rotorsfrom $395.52
- Hawk®Performance Ceramic Brake Padsfrom $94.63
- Baer®Sport Decela Rotorsfrom $257.18
- PowerStop®1-Click Brake Kitfrom $207.03
| Posted by John | (Avondale, AZ)
Bought these pads with EBC slotted rotors for the rear of my Hummer H3. I notice a big difference in stopping power compared to stock pads and rotors. Definitely a big plus. A little pricey on the pads, but well worth it for stopping the big trucks by themselves or when pulling a trailer.
- Popular Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors Part Numbers
- Hawk® HB323P.724 - Severe Duty Truck Rear Brake Pads
- EBC® DP41304R - Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Rear Brake Pads
- EBC® DP41305R - Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Front Brake Pads
- Bendix® MRD1120 - Global™ Semi-Metallic Rear Brake Pads
- Dorman® H620051 - Front Driver Side Brake Hydraulic Hose
- Chrome Brakes® CBX1.1109.1727R - Vented Drilled and Slotted Rear Red Rotors (330mm OD, 8 Lug Holes, 48 Lbs)
- Chrome Brakes® CBX1.1109.1726R - Vented Drilled and Slotted Front Red Rotors (324mm OD, 8 Lug Holes, 52 Lbs)
- PowerStop® 16-1119 - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB322P.717 - Severe Duty Truck Front Brake Pads
- Bosch® BC785 - QuietCast™ Premium Ceramic Rear Brake Pads