- 250 Brakes & Rotors
- 275 Brakes & Rotors
- 308 Brakes & Rotors
- 328 Brakes & Rotors
- 330 Brakes & Rotors
- 348 Brakes & Rotors
- 360 Brakes & Rotors
- 365 Brakes & Rotors
- 400 Superamerica Brakes & Rotors
- 456 Brakes & Rotors
- 458 Brakes & Rotors
- 500 Superfast Brakes & Rotors
- 512 Brakes & Rotors
- 550 Maranello Brakes & Rotors
- 575 M Maranello Brakes & Rotors
- 599 Brakes & Rotors
- 612 Scaglietti Brakes & Rotors
- California Brakes & Rotors
- Dino Brakes & Rotors
- Enzo Brakes & Rotors
Ferrari is one of the most popular car brands worldwide. Ferrari vehicles are the pinnacles of sports cars. Surely, they are speedy, powerful, and reliable. Sport vehicles always need upgrading to be in peak condition. Real buffs do know that real 'speed demons' come from the garages of true enthusiasts. So, if you are the owner of a Ferrari car, you are familiar with upgrading, and you must know that speed cars need high-quality and adequate brakes.
There are several ways to improve your stopping device. You can replace just one or two brake parts in order to provide your Ferrari with outstanding stopping power. For example, a new caliper or brake pads can make your car stop in a jiffy by squeezing your rotor tightly. Still, the main problem about the brake system is the high temperature on the rotor's surface as it reduces the effectiveness of the whole setup. Dimpled, drilled, or cross-drilled rotors can increase airflow and reduce the heat in such a way. Besides, if you keep all the dust away from your brakes and wheels by means of a slotted rotor. Surely, it isn't easy to find the parts that will perfectly match each other. That's why we offer you brake kits that have all parts in one package, so you don't have to buy Ferrari brake pads, rotor, or caliper separately.
- Brembo® GT Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT Series Slotted Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel,...$2,971.20 - $5,842.20
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$47.53 - $180.42
- Hawk® High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsHigh Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of dust in normal...$63.95 - $290.63
- EBC® Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...$65.03 - $259.52
- Hawk® Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...$65.53 - $287.94
- EBC® Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...$36.65 - $172.73
- Baer® Sport Ceramic Decela PadsSport Ceramic Decela Pads by Baer®. Decela Pads are replacement ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels than OEM pads do. Sized and shaped to fine tolerances...$55.49 - $190.49
- Brembo® GT-R Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT-R Series Cross Drilled Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. The GT-R Brake Kit will give you the very best braking performance, on the road or on the track. This system is designed for aggressive braking...$7,099.20 - $9,595.20
- Brembo® Sport Brake PadsSport Brake Pads by Brembo®. These are bolt-on replacement brake pads sized to match original equipment and provide superior braking on the street or track. Matches the low dust, fade resistance, and long life of a ceramic brake...$118.50 - $418.50
- KSport® ProComp Brake KitProComp Brake Kit by KSport®. 2-Pc Rotors. This is a complete brake upgrade kit designed to enhance braking power under sustained high-heat conditions. Includes replacement calipers, rotors, pads, brake lines, and related hardware....$1,472.50 - $3,632.50
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when...$47.58 - $202.13
- Chrome Brakes® Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...$62.52 - $200.00
- Brembo® GT Series Curved Vane Type III Rotor Brake KitGT Series Curved Vane Type III Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel,...$3,451.20 - $5,842.20
- KSport® SuperComp Brake KitSuperComp Brake Kit by KSport®. Specifications: 2-Pc Rotors, 8 piston Calipers. This is K-Sport’s most extreme brake upgrade kit designed to provide the highest level of stopping power with larger-diameter disc rotors. Includes...$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
- Hawk® High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed...$56.34 - $270.41
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance PartsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance PartsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Performance PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Performance PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance PartsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance PartsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance PartsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen Sensor$107.82