- 356 Brakes & Rotors
- 911 Series Brakes & Rotors
- 912 Brakes & Rotors
- 914 Brakes & Rotors
- 918 Brakes & Rotors
Any vehicle with a Porsche badge is going to be a good vehicle and you want yours to be running at its best at all times. Of course, that means performance upgrades and we have everything you need to make an older Porsche feel new again or completely overhaul it to your specifications. No matter which goal you have in mind you need to make sure that your brakes are at their best and that’s why we have a wide range of Porsche custom brakes, pads and rotors to suit any Porsche.
You need the best quality so we have some of the most trusted brands in the industry including Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that you get the quality that comes only from years of experience. We have everything you need to completely overhaul your existing set up or just change some of the areas that are getting a little older so that you know your brakes are giving you their best. We even have the information you need to make the right decision and when you decide what to buy you’ll be glad that we have fantastic prices!
- Power Stop 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing Kit...$112.09 - $1,559.62
- Power Stop 1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop. Kit Includes: Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors and Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their...$52.24 - $615.60
- Power Stop Euro-Stop Premium Plain Brake KitEuro-Stop Premium Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop. Improve the stopping power and safety of your European vehicle with the Power Stop Euro-Stop Brake Kit that is manufactured according to OE specifications and is ECE-R90-certified....$128.61 - $1,111.03
- EBC Stage 1 Premium Street Brake KitStage 1 Premium Street Vented Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors and Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Stage 1 Premium...$51.44 - $1,056.44
- EBC Stage 4 Signature Brake KitStage 4 Signature Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads. Get increased power with less brake dust no matter what you drive with the EBC Stage 4 Signature Brake Kit. The...$149.27 - $2,989.89
- EBC Stage 5 Superstreet Brake KitStage 5 Superstreet Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Yellowstuff Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and...$150.74 - $3,357.50
- EBC Stage 6 Trackday Brake KitStage 6 Trackday Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 6 Trackday Brake Kit is designed to deliver the stopping power you need at the...$200.58 - $731.39
- EBC Stage 13 Brake KitStage 13 Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: RK Series rotors and Yellowstuff brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 13 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your stopping...$100.58 - $924.02
- EBC Stage 12 Brake KitStage 12 Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: RK Series rotors and Redstuff brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 12 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your stopping...$101.81 - $904.61
- EBC Stage 11 Brake KitStage 11 Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: RK Series rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 11 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your...$78.61 - $882.22
- Hawk Sector 27 Brake KitSector 27 Brake Kit by Hawk. Add some much-needed power to your brakes by installing Hawk's Sector 27 Brake Kit. With this brake kit you can perform the ultimate upgrade of your vehicle, giving it that supercar efficiency together...$127.46 - $570.05
- Power Stop Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors by Power Stop. You dont need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style...$68.93 - $410.28
- EBC 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...$66.28 - $3,241.61
- EBC RK Series Premium OE Replacement RotorsRK Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors by EBC. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than 0.05...$32.21 - $2,193.18
- EBC USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsUSR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even...$89.73 - $2,918.92
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Porsche Performance Brakes Reviews
2009 Porsche Cayenne