Porsche Performance Brakes
- 356 Brakes & Rotors
- 911 Series Brakes & Rotors
- 912 Brakes & Rotors
- 914 Brakes & Rotors
- 918 Brakes & Rotors
- 924 Brakes & Rotors
- 928 Brakes & Rotors
- 930 Brakes & Rotors
- 944 Brakes & Rotors
- 964 Brakes & Rotors
- 968 Brakes & Rotors
- 993 Brakes & Rotors
- 996 Brakes & Rotors
- 997 Brakes & Rotors
- Boxster Brakes & Rotors
- Cajun Brakes & Rotors
Any vehicle with a Porsche badge is going to be a good vehicle and you want yours to be running at its best at all times. Of course, that means performance upgrades and we have everything you need to make an older Porsche feel new again or completely overhaul it to your specifications. No matter which goal you have in mind you need to make sure that your brakes are at their best and that’s why we have a wide range of Porsche custom brakes, pads and rotors to suit any Porsche.
You need the best quality so we have some of the most trusted brands in the industry including Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that you get the quality that comes only from years of experience. We have everything you need to completely overhaul your existing set up or just change some of the areas that are getting a little older so that you know your brakes are giving you their best. We even have the information you need to make the right decision and when you decide what to buy you’ll be glad that we have fantastic prices!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 2 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Dorman® - Brake Hydraulic HoseStarting at: $17.64$17.64
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $128.75$128.75
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $91.72$91.72
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $19.51$19.51
- Brembo® - GT Series Slotted Custom Painted Brake Kit Starting at: $3,043.20$3,043.20
- Hawk® - Autocross and Track Compound Brake PadsStarting at: $150.28$150.28
- Genuine® - Brake Pad ShimStarting at: $24.41$24.41
- TRW® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $217.46$217.46
- Monroe® - Dynamics™ Front Brake PadsStarting at: $39.29$39.29
Posted by Rick J.
"Just got back from my mechanics after Slotted GT-R brake kit installation. All I can say is WOW!! That's why call real breaks!"