- Arnage Brakes & Rotors
- Azure Brakes & Rotors
- Bentayga Brakes & Rotors
- Brooklands Brakes & Rotors
- Continental Brakes & Rotors
- Corniche Brakes & Rotors
- Eight Brakes & Rotors
- Flying Spur Brakes & Rotors
- Mulsanne Brakes & Rotors
- S2 Brakes & Rotors
Bentley makes some of the most famous cars in the world with performance, comfort and luxury that most manufacturers probably dream of. However, a Bentley is like any car in that when you own one you start looking for the right upgrades to get even more from it or restore an older one to its former glory. We have everything you need to achieve your goal and our Bentley brakes, pads and rotors are a very important starting point since the way your vehicle stops can determine how you get to drive it.
Since we offer all the big brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC you know that you’re going to get high quality components by some of the most trusted names in the industry which is important considering what brakes do for you. We have all the components you need so you can completely rebuild your braking system to use the latest and greatest technologies or just replace the parts that have worn out and aren’t working at their best. We have the information you need to make the right decision and our prices will give you serious value for your money!
- Brembo® GT Series Slotted 2-Piece RotorsGT Series Slotted Brake Rotors by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece slotted discs will give you enhanced...Optimum heat dissipation and fade resistanceLightweight construction reduces unsprung weight$1,435.20 - $2,683.20
- StopTech® Drilled Sport RotorDrilled Sport Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same timePower alloy metallurgy$56.41 - $225.84
- StopTech® Slotted Sport RotorSlotted Sport Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same timePower alloy metallurgy$50.87 - $756.85
- StopTech® Sport Performance Brake PadsSport Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....Formerly known as Street Performance PadsHigh MOT to Eliminate Fade$36.02 - $156.30
- Chrome Brakes® Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...$62.52 - $200.00
- Brembo® GT-R Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT-R Series Slotted Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. The GT-R Brake Kit will give you the very best braking performance, on the road or on the track. This system is designed for aggressive braking...Ultimate brake performance, balance, heat dissipation and fade resistanceDesigned specifically for your vehicle and driving conditions$7,291.20 - $9,595.20
- Brembo® GT Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT Series Slotted Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel,...Optimum brake performance, balance, heat dissipation and fade resistanceDesigned specifically for your vehicle and driving conditions$2,971.20 - $5,842.20
- Earl's Performance® Solo BleedSolo Bleed by Earl's Performance®. Standard automotive flexible brake hoses are manufactured from synthetic rubber and reinforced with multiple layers of fabric braid. They were designed and developed for use with drum brake...Use Of Extruded PTFEStainless Steel Outer Braid$3.03 - $271.95
- TCI® RollStop™RollStop™ by TCI®. When installed in-line with a vehicle's front brakes, the TCI® RollStop™ allows you to do a burnout like the professionals. TCI® also now carries a Universal Burnout Kit with LED Lights that operates...Waterproof design manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminumPrecision solenoid valve can withstand 3,000 psi of pressure & draws only one amp of current$104.31 - $186.44
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$12.51 - $158.43
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...Double disc grinding eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc brake-in period100% fully machined finish for better rotor balance$18.58 - $753.48
- Akebono® EURO™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsEURO™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads provide the confident control and responsive performance intended by European car manufacturers. EURO brake pads are created to fit precisely on each vehicle and are...$33.59 - $179.21
- Centric® C-Tek™ Ceramic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. Thanks to advanced ceramic formula, these pads produce minimal dust extending rotor life and providing exceptional braking performance you can trust. They're scorched and shimmed to...100% Asbestos-freeAdvanced ceramic compounds for confident predictable braking performance$11.62 - $40.20
- Centric® C-Tek™ Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and...100% asbestos- and copper-free formulasSemi-metallic compounds for excellent braking performance$8.88 - $62.90
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake PadsFormula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to perfectly fit your vehicle and meet/exceed the exacting standards for OE braking performance, these pads are a true OE formulation, manufactured using OE processes and OE...Application specific friction formula so your vehicle stops the way it was designed to stopDesigned to meet or exceed standards for OE braking performance$27.65 - $1,119.69
Guides & Articles
- Caliper CoversHow To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply couldn't. Your factory brake calipers are now suddenly visible to the world, and odds are they do not live up to the high standards of crisp visual appeal your new wheels and tires have set. Or you may have a nice set of factory wheels which expose the brake hardware, and it's a look that you feel could stand some improvement.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.