- (17)Brake KitsAston Martin
- (126)Brake PadsAston Martin
- (16)Brake RotorsAston Martin
- (13)Brake CalipersAston Martin
- (11)Brake LinesAston Martin
- (3)Brake BoostersAston Martin
- (2)Line Lock & Roll ControlAston Martin
- (57)Brake Fluids & LubricantsAston Martin
- (6)Wheel SpacersAston Martin
- (5)Brake PedalsAston Martin
Aston Martin makes some of the world’s best vehicles and if you’re lucky enough to own one then you probably can’t stop yourself from driving it at every opportunity. However, like with any car you also find yourself upgrading it to get even more performance from it and customizing it to your own driving style which means that it’s very important to upgrade the brakes as well. Whether you’re looking for a completely new braking system for your Aston Martin or you’re looking to replace the pads we have everything you need!
We offer all the big brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC so you know that your braking components have been built by some of the most trusted names in the industry. We have all the components you need to completely rebuild your braking system using the latest and greatest technologies or just tweak with it to make sure that it’s always performing at its very best. We also have the information you need to make the right decision based on how you use your vehicle and we have everything at fantastic prices so that you know you’re getting value for your money!
- Wilwood® GT Slotted Brake RotorsGT Slotted Brake Rotors by Wilwood®. GT Slotted Rotors are what you need for your high-performance vehicle. Designed to sweep away dust between pad and rotor for improved contact area, these slotted rotors can withstand extreme...Spec-37 heavy wall castingsMade from proprietary iron alloy$556.19 - $2,172.24
- EBC® Stage 5 Superstreet Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 5 Superstreet Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Yellowstuff Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high...Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gasesRound indents in the rotors surface further increase cooling without the risk of cracking that drill-through holes pose$150.74 - $3,357.50
- EBC® Stage 13 Plain Brake KitStage 13 Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: RK Series rotors and Yellowstuff brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 13 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your...Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerancesDesigned to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear$100.58 - $924.02
- EBC® Stage 12 Plain Brake KitStage 12 Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: RK Series rotors and Redstuff brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 12 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your...Kit includes Redstuff ceramic brake padsSized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerances$101.81 - $904.61
- EBC® Stage 11 Plain Brake KitStage 11 Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: RK Series rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 11 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase...Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerancesDesigned to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear$78.61 - $882.22
- EBC® Stage 10 Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 10 Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Dimpled and Slotted Rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 10 Sport Brake...Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gasesRound indents in the rotors surface further increase cooling without the risk of cracking that drill-through holes pose$132.78 - $733.98
- EBC® 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...EBC recommends use with Greenstuff 6000/7000, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff padsAngled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gases$66.28 - $3,241.61
- EBC® RK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain RotorsRK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Rotors by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than...Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerancesDesigned to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear$32.21 - $2,193.18
- Brembo® GT Series Slotted 2-Piece RotorsGT Series Slotted Brake Rotors by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece slotted discs will give you enhanced...Optimum heat dissipation and fade resistanceLightweight construction reduces unsprung weight$1,435.20 - $2,683.20
- Brembo® GT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece RotorsGT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotors by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece cross drilled discs will give you...Optimum heat dissipation and fade resistanceLightweight construction reduces unsprung weight$1,627.20 - $2,683.20
- EBC® Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsUltimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds to...$24.75 - $111.97
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...Superior ceramic pad compounds resist heat buildup, dust, and squealingCeramic pad compounds wear slower and last longer than OEM equipment$47.53 - $180.42
- EBC® Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...$65.03 - $259.52
- EBC® Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...$36.65 - $172.73
- EBC® Orangestuff Full Race Brake PadsOrangestuff Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of EBC’s highest grip brake pads designed for the fastest and longest levels of racetrack driving where racing-grade multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves...$92.23 - $259.52
Guides & Articles
- Caliper CoversHow To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply couldn't. Your factory brake calipers are now suddenly visible to the world, and odds are they do not live up to the high standards of crisp visual appeal your new wheels and tires have set. Or you may have a nice set of factory wheels which expose the brake hardware, and it's a look that you feel could stand some improvement.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen Sensor$29.86 - $31.14