Aston Martin makes some of the world’s best vehicles and if you’re lucky enough to own one then you probably can’t stop yourself from driving it at every opportunity. However, like with any car you also find yourself upgrading it to get even more performance from it and customizing it to your own driving style which means that it’s very important to upgrade the brakes as well. Whether you’re looking for a completely new braking system for your Aston Martin or you’re looking to replace the pads we have everything you need!
We offer all the big brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC so you know that your braking components have been built by some of the most trusted names in the industry. We have all the components you need to completely rebuild your braking system using the latest and greatest technologies or just tweak with it to make sure that it’s always performing at its very best. We also have the information you need to make the right decision based on how you use your vehicle and we have everything at fantastic prices so that you know you’re getting value for your money!
- Brembo® GT Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT Series Slotted Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel,...$2,971.20 - $5,842.20
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$47.05 - $178.62
- EBC® 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...$70.62 - $3,214.19
- EBC® Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...$69.38 - $256.92
- Hawk® Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...$65.53 - $287.94
- EBC® Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...$38.97 - $176.00
- Brembo® GT-R Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT-R Series Cross Drilled Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. The GT-R Brake Kit will give you the very best braking performance, on the road or on the track. This system is designed for aggressive braking...$7,099.20 - $9,595.20
- Brembo® Sport Brake PadsSport Brake Pads by Brembo®. These are bolt-on replacement brake pads sized to match original equipment and provide superior braking on the street or track. Matches the low dust, fade resistance, and long life of a ceramic brake...$118.50 - $418.50
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when...$47.10 - $203.78
- Chrome Brakes® Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...$62.52 - $200.00
- Brembo® GT Series Curved Vane Type III Rotor Brake KitGT Series Curved Vane Type III Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel,...$3,451.20 - $5,842.20
- Hawk® High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed...$56.34 - $270.41
- Hawk® Motorsports Performance Brake PadsMotorsports Performance Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are ideal for racers and street drivers looking for highly-engineered friction products. Hawk Motorsports Performance compound brake pads will provide tremendous...$46.76 - $428.64
- Brembo® GT-R Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT-R Series Slotted Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. The GT-R Brake Kit will give you the very best braking performance, on the road or on the track. This system is designed for aggressive braking...$7,291.20 - $9,595.20
- Wilwood® GT Slotted Brake RotorsGT Slotted Brake Rotors by Wilwood®. GT Slotted Rotors are what you need for your high-performance vehicle. Designed to sweep away dust between pad and rotor for improved contact area, these slotted rotors can withstand extreme...$236.19 - $2,172.24
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance PartsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance PartsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Performance PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Performance PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance PartsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance PartsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance PartsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen Sensor$27.19 - $30.58
- Popular Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors Part Numbers