Fiat Performance Brakes
Whether you are a speed freak or safe driver, brakes are the car parts that make your driving secure. You will hardly find a driver who would agree to drive a vehicle with the brake system that doesn't operate in a proper way. High-quality brakes go hand in hand with your safety on the road. That's why this car part should be upgraded first of all. Any OEM brakes are designed for vehicles that perform routine tasks such as driving kids to and from school, grocery shopping, and so on. Still, if you aim to add any power upgrades to your Fiat, your stock stopper just won't do. Besides, if you want to provide yourself with the highest level of safety and be sure that you will never lose your grip on your vehicle, you need to upgrade your Fiat brakes.
The main thing you have to remember is that the high temperature of your rotor's surface can make your brakes fade. You can reduce this temperature with the help of a drilled, dimpled, or cross-drilled rotor that increases the airflow and provides better cooling. On the other hand, if you care more about dust, you'd better pay attention to a slotted rotor. Moreover, we offer you a comprehensive collection of brake pads and calipers that will help you to halt your Fiat the moment you really need it.
- EBC®Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Padsfrom $60.33
- Chrome Brakes®Solid Drilled and Slotted Rotorsfrom $170.10
- Wilwood®Shutoff Valvefrom $132.64
- Brembo®GT Series Cross Drilled Custom Painted Brake Kitfrom $2,098.20
- Brembo®GT Series Cross Drilled Brake Kitfrom $1,723.20
- PIAA™Wiper Bladefrom $14.99
- Popular Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors Part Numbers