Bendix was founded by Vincent Bendix in 1923. A year later, Mr. Bendix introduced the U.S. auto industry to the first four-wheel brake system. That was the first invention for the company that made a world of difference to safety behind the wheel. Today Bendix is a part of the Honeywell Friction Material's Family of premium brands, and every day approximately hundreds of engineers utilize sophisticated technologies to make brake systems safer.
- Bendix® - TitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $42.24$42.24
- Bendix® - CQ™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $42.24$42.24
- Bendix® - CT-3™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $56.23$56.23
- Bendix® - POLICE™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $49.09$49.09
- Bendix® - STOP Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $28.70$28.70
- Bendix - Brake ShoesStarting at: $22.08$22.08
- Bendix® - Global™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $18.14$18.14
- Bendix® - Fleet Relined Semi-Metallic Brake ShoesStarting at: $36.80$36.80
- Bendix® - Fleet MetLok™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $56.23$56.23
- Bendix® - Global™ Relined Brake ShoesStarting at: $24.22$24.22
- Bendix® - Global™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $17.77$17.77
- Bendix® - Ceramic High-Performance Synthetic Brake LubricantStarting at: $17.57$17.57
Since its foundation, Bendix has been an innovation leader in the brake industry constantly developing new technologies. For instance, the company pioneered the power brake that later became master VAC technology on all future cars back in 1951 and introduced the first four wheel disc brakes eleven years later. Nowadays Bendix keeps unleashing brake parts that are welcomed by the global vehicle manufacturers and mechanics alike.
With a long list of major product contributions in the aerospace, automotive, transportation, and aviation industries for about a century, the Bendix brand is one of the most respected names in the transportation industry and has been long recognized as the manufacturer of more brakes for more car makes and models than any other company in the world. With over 90 years of unrivaled experience, Bendix brake products offer quality that is unmatched.
Bendix merchandise includes brake lubricant, slave and clutch cylinders, cables and steel liners, drums and rotors, pads and shoes for big trucks, full size sedans, and high performance sports cars. Brake pads and shoes feature friction formula that ultimately reduce brake dust increasing rotor wear life. They are also designed with appropriate noise-dampening solutions such as chamfers, slots, and insulators to minimize any audible noise.
| Posted by Daniel | (Henderson, NV)
I have been driving for 46 years and started using Bendix brake pads back in the 70;s before the internet and information access we have today. They always performed exceptionally well in 5 cars I put them on. My current car I purchased used and knew it had warped rotors and had went online and found Bendix rotors and ceramic brake pads and purchased since the prior set of rotors and brake pads were wrapped. I made sure the mechanic who I know and will let me back in the bay area to view condition of brakes used a high performance caliper grease to re-lube these calipers. After installation I had smooth breaking again with the Bendix parts installed. I am in the 30 day mode of driving with these and the feel, grip and stopping distance is excellent. Since I am now into my 60's I can say Bendix has performed through my life time with perfect results and no issues. This is something that not many companies can say about their products over 40 year period. Daniel J.
| Posted by Milton | (Winter Springs, FL)
I used these on my Charger. These are absolutely the same as the factory ones, including the amount of dust they create. If you have Brembo calipers this simplifies the work. Five Stars for Bendix.