Bendix was founded by Vincent Bendix in 1923. A year later, Mr. Bendix introduced the U.S. auto industry to the first four-wheel brake system. That was the first invention for the company that made a world of difference to safety behind the wheel. Today Bendix is a part of the Honeywell Friction Material's Family of premium brands, and every day approximately hundreds of engineers utilize sophisticated technologies to make brake systems safer.
- Bendix®CQ™ Ceramic Brake Padsfrom $29.64
- Bendix®CT-3™ Ceramic Brake Padsfrom $39.45
- Bendix®POLICE™ Semi-Metallic Brake Padsfrom $34.44
- Bendix®STOP Semi-Metallic Brake Padsfrom $27.86
- BendixBrake Shoesfrom $21.44
- Bendix®Global™ Semi-Metallic Brake Padsfrom $17.61
- Bendix®Global™ Relined Brake Shoesfrom $22.46
- Bendix®Global™ Ceramic Brake Padsfrom $17.26
Since its foundation, Bendix has been an innovation leader in the brake industry constantly developing new technologies. For instance, the company pioneered the power brake that later became master VAC technology on all future cars back in 1951 and introduced the first four wheel disc brakes eleven years later. Nowadays Bendix keeps unleashing brake parts that are welcomed by the global vehicle manufacturers and mechanics alike.
With a long list of major product contributions in the aerospace, automotive, transportation, and aviation industries for about a century, the Bendix brand is one of the most respected names in the transportation industry and has been long recognized as the manufacturer of more brakes for more car makes and models than any other company in the world. With over 90 years of unrivaled experience, Bendix brake products offer quality that is unmatched.
Bendix merchandise includes brake lubricant, slave and clutch cylinders, cables and steel liners, drums and rotors, pads and shoes for big trucks, full size sedans, and high performance sports cars. Brake pads and shoes feature friction formula that ultimately reduce brake dust increasing rotor wear life. They are also designed with appropriate noise-dampening solutions such as chamfers, slots, and insulators to minimize any audible noise.
| Posted by Albert | (Asheville, NC)
They had just what I was looking for, could not get from any local dealer, the price was average, and the wait time was very short. It's a pleasure to do business with this company. Will do business again in the future.
- Popular Bendix Part Numbers
- Bendix® 886 - New Rear Brake Shoes
- Bendix® 999L - New Rear Brake Shoes
- Bendix® D1363 - CQ™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Bendix® D1522 - CQ™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Bendix® D1468 - CQ™ Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
- Bendix® D866 - CQ™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Bendix® D1057 - CQ™ Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
- Bendix® D1432 - CQ™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Bendix® D1444 - CQ™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Bendix® D1447 - CQ™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads