Land Rover Performance Brakes
- County Classic Brakes & Rotors
- Defender Brakes & Rotors
- Defender 90 Brakes & Rotors
- Discovery Brakes & Rotors
Land Rover makes some of the world’s most able cars that can get you to almost any destination you can imagine. If you’re lucky enough to own one then you want it to be working at its best whether you’re just driving to the store or you’re driving off the paved roads and away from civilization. That means that you need the right upgrades and you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need and our Land Rover brakes, pads and rotors are probably the most important starting points.
We carry the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, EBC and Hawk so that you get the quality you can only get from years of knowledge and experience. Because we have all the different components you can find everything you need to completely overhaul your existing brakes so that you have the perfect set up or just replace the components that are getting a little older and aren’t working as well as they should. We have all the information you need to ensure that you make the right choice and great prices ensure that you get value for your money!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 5 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Brake Bleeder Screw SetStarting at: $7.13$7.13
- Dorman® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $4.31$4.31
- Chrome Brakes® - Vented Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $280.44$280.44
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $47.36$47.36
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $21.19$21.19
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $82.08$82.08
- Monroe® - Ceramics™ Front Brake PadsStarting at: $51.03$51.03
- Brembo® - GT Series Cross Drilled Custom Painted Brake KitStarting at: $3,523.20$3,523.20
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Brake PadsStarting at: $82.73$82.73
- Pronto® - Vented Disc Brake RotorStarting at: $41.49$41.49
Posted by Evan J.
"So far these have worked out perfect. I installed them myself and they were really simple. Just make sure you purchase set screw to fit the rotors...you will strip the old ones getting them out, so make sure you get some new ones. "
Posted by Mark G.
"Purchased these pads for my 2004 Land Rover. Much better performance with the Hawk pads versus others that I've used in the past. Had minor squeal on one wheel that was remedied after I cleaned that rotor. Would recommend this product again."