Land Rover Performance Brakes
- County Classic Brakes & Rotors
- Defender Brakes & Rotors
- Defender 90 Brakes & Rotors
- Discovery Brakes & Rotors
Land Rover makes some of the world’s most able cars that can get you to almost any destination you can imagine. If you’re lucky enough to own one then you want it to be working at its best whether you’re just driving to the store or you’re driving off the paved roads and away from civilization. That means that you need the right upgrades and you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need and our Land Rover brakes, pads and rotors are probably the most important starting points.
We carry the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, EBC and Hawk so that you get the quality you can only get from years of knowledge and experience. Because we have all the different components you can find everything you need to completely overhaul your existing brakes so that you have the perfect set up or just replace the components that are getting a little older and aren’t working as well as they should. We have all the information you need to ensure that you make the right choice and great prices ensure that you get value for your money!
- EBC® - Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake PadsStarting at: $46.31$46.31
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Vented OE Replacement Front Brake KitStarting at: $141.85$141.85
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $93.78$93.78
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Brembo® - GT Series Cross Drilled Brake KitStarting at: $3,163.20$3,163.20
- Hawk® - OES Front Brake PadsStarting at: $50.22$50.22
- Baer® - Sport Rear Decela RotorsStarting at: $247.81$247.81
- Akebono® - EURO™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $46.93$46.93
- DBA® - 4000 Series™ T3 Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $171.09$171.09
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsStarting at: $147.42$147.42
| Posted by Zachariah | (Bremen, GA)
These were very easy to install and came with everything except replacement bolts to hold the rotors on.