Land Rover Discovery Performance Brakes
The Discovery looks good, is comfortable enough that even the longest journeys are enjoyable and has the ability to take you almost anywhere you can think of. That makes it an important tool in your day to day life so you’re looking for the right upgrades to make sure that it’s running at its best. Well, you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need and our Land Rover Discovery brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors prove that you don’t need to spend big money to get big benefits.
Your standard brakes can leave quite a bit to be desired especially after they’ve been used for miles so aftermarket systems can give you massive benefits while saving you money in maintenance costs. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. We have fantastic prices so you know you’re getting great value and we have the information you need to make the right decision!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 3 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $3.48$3.48
- Dorman® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $4.31$4.31
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $67.49$67.49
- PBR® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $65.96$65.96
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $31.01$31.01
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $40.24$40.24
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $33.18$33.18
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $84.43$84.43
- Genuine® - Brake Pad ShimStarting at: $4.58$4.58
- World Brake Resources® - Premium Remanufactured Brake CaliperStarting at: $74.06$74.06
Posted by Evan J.
"So far these have worked out perfect. I installed them myself and they were really simple. Just make sure you purchase set screw to fit the rotors...you will strip the old ones getting them out, so make sure you get some new ones. "
Posted by Mark G.
"Purchased these pads for my 2004 Land Rover. Much better performance with the Hawk pads versus others that I've used in the past. Had minor squeal on one wheel that was remedied after I cleaned that rotor. Would recommend this product again."