The LR2 has the ability to deal with almost any terrain you might face in it and it’s comfortable enough that even the longest journeys are enjoyable. That means that you spend a lot of time driving it and you want it to be running at its best so you’re looking for the right upgrades. Well, look no further because we have everything you need to get the perfect performance and our Land Rover LR2 brakes, brake kits, pads and rotors are important starting points that offer you serious value for your money.
The right braking set up is extremely important because of course it means you can deal with emergency situations with much less concern and it can also save you money on future maintenance costs. We offer some of the most trusted brands in the industry including Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that the components you purchase will be backed by years of knowledge and experience with some of the most proven technologies in the world of brakes. We have everything at fantastic prices and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it earlier!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 3 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsStarting at: $307.51$307.51
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $196.64$196.64
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $40.67$40.67
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsStarting at: $345.20$345.20
- EBC® - Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake PadsStarting at: $132.06$132.06
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorStarting at: $115.79$115.79
- EBC® - Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake PadsStarting at: $98.76$98.76
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderStarting at: $199.95$199.95
- BAER® - Adjustable Prop ValveStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderStarting at: $29.94$29.94
"So far these have worked out perfect. I installed them myself and they were really simple. Just make sure you purchase set screw to fit the rotors...you will strip the old ones getting them out, so make sure you get some new ones. "
"Purchased these for 2004 Land Rover. Much better product than I have had before on this vehicle."
"Purchased these pads for my 2004 Land Rover. Much better performance with the Hawk pads versus others that I've used in the past. Had minor squeal on one wheel that was remedied after I cleaned that rotor. Would recommend this product again."