The LR2 has the ability to deal with almost any terrain you might face in it and it’s comfortable enough that even the longest journeys are enjoyable. That means that you spend a lot of time driving it and you want it to be running at its best so you’re looking for the right upgrades. Well, look no further because we have everything you need to get the perfect performance and our Land Rover LR2 brakes, brake kits, pads and rotors are important starting points that offer you serious value for your money.
The right braking set up is extremely important because of course it means you can deal with emergency situations with much less concern and it can also save you money on future maintenance costs. We offer some of the most trusted brands in the industry including Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that the components you purchase will be backed by years of knowledge and experience with some of the most proven technologies in the world of brakes. We have everything at fantastic prices and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it earlier!
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...$102.19 - $765.19
- EBC® 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...$66.28 - $3,241.61
- PowerStop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction...$35.15 - $110.00
- EBC® USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsUSR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even...$89.73 - $2,918.92
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when...$47.58 - $202.13
- Chrome Brakes® Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...$62.52 - $200.00
- MGP® Custom Caliper CoversCustom Caliper Covers by MGP®. Upgrade the appearance of your calipers, reduce their operating temperature, and reduce the amount of brake dust on your wheels with these caliper covers. These quality, aerospace aluminum covers are...$110.00 - $179.00
- EBC® Stage 3 Truck and SUV Brake KitStage 3 Truck and SUV Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 3 Truck and SUV Brake Kit is perfect for all driving styles from...$135.91 - $822.02
- EBC® Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake PadsGreenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement disc brake pads is engineered with organic compounds in place of metallic ones to give 4x4s better performance in areas where brake components get...$42.74 - $169.79
- EBC® Stage 5 Superstreet Brake KitStage 5 Superstreet Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Yellowstuff Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and...$150.74 - $3,357.50
- EBC® RK Series Premium OE Replacement RotorsRK Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than 0.05...$39.25 - $808.56
- EBC® Greenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Brake PadsGreenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Brake Pads by EBC®. When you want the longest possible brake life and lowest dust levels for your 4x4, EBC has taken the Greenstuff 6000 organic series brake pads and concentrated the...$71.77 - $200.79
- EBC® Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsUltimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds to...$26.13 - $111.97
- MGP® Caliper Covers with MGP EngravingCaliper Covers with MGP Engraving by MGP®. Upgrade the appearance of your calipers, reduce their operating temperature, and reduce the amount of brake dust on your wheels with these caliper covers. These quality, aerospace aluminum...$110.00 - $199.00
- Earl's Performance® 30 Degree Round 3/8"-10mm Banjo Round Adapter (9978034ERLP)30 Degree Round 3/8"-10mm Banjo Round Adapter (9978034ERLP) by Earl's Performance®. These brakeline adapters connect the Hyperfirm hoses to the stock or upgraded brake wheel cylinder or caliper. They are offered in many...Connect Hyperfirm HosesMany Configurations Available$11.02
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Performance PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance PartsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance PartsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Performance PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Performance PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance PartsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance PartsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance PartsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.