The Freelander is able to take you to almost any destination you can think of and it’s comfortable enough to drive all day so it’s an important tool in your day to day life. That means that you need it to be running at its best so you’re looking for the right upgrades and you’ve come to the right place. We have everything you need to get the performance to suit the places you go and our Land Rover Freelander brakes, brake hoses, pads and rotors are great upgrades to start with.
Your braking system is obviously important because it determines how well you stop but it can also be important to your budget because aftermarket systems often have lower maintenance costs. We carry the brands that have the best reputations in the industry like EBC, Hawk and Brembo to ensure that you get the quality that can only come from years of experience and use of the most proven and reliable technologies. The right braking set up is a decision that you will never regret and because we have such a wide range and all the information you need you know that you’ll make the correct decision.
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 3 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Greenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $114.26$114.26
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $113.40$113.40
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $114.31$114.31
- DBA® - 4000 Series™ T3 Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $145.59$145.59
- EBC® - Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake PadsStarting at: $114.26$114.26
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Front Brake KitStarting at: $164.06$164.06
- DBA® - 4000XS Series™ Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $162.78$162.78
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Front RotorStarting at: $70.67$70.67
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $56.71$56.71
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $203.85$203.85
"So far these have worked out perfect. I installed them myself and they were really simple. Just make sure you purchase set screw to fit the rotors...you will strip the old ones getting them out, so make sure you get some new ones. "
"Purchased these for 2004 Land Rover. Much better product than I have had before on this vehicle."
"Purchased these pads for my 2004 Land Rover. Much better performance with the Hawk pads versus others that I've used in the past. Had minor squeal on one wheel that was remedied after I cleaned that rotor. Would recommend this product again."