Your Defender 90 is comfortable enough to drive all day which is important considering it can take you to almost any destination you can think of. That means that you need it to be running at its best and the easiest way to achieve that is by installing the right upgrades so you’ve come to the right place. We have everything you need to ensure that your Defender 90 is giving you its best and our Land Rover Defender 90 brakes, pads and rotors are probably the most important upgrades you’ll find!
Your braking system is obviously important because it determines how well you stop but it can also be important to your budget because aftermarket systems often have lower maintenance costs. We offer the trusted brands within the industry like Brembo, EBC, Hawk and more which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from years of experience and lots of knowledge in the latest and greatest technologies. We even have all the information and help you need to make an informed decision so you know you’ll make the right one!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 3 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake PadsStarting at: $68.10$68.10
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $42.29$42.29
- DBA® - Street Series™ XGold Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $119.10$119.10
- HAWK® - OES Front Brake PadsStarting at: $42.20$42.20
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsStarting at: $141.65$141.65
- DBA® - 4000XS Series™ Drilled and Slotted Rear RotorStarting at: $141.00$141.00
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $137.38$137.38
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderStarting at: $29.94$29.94
- BAER® - Adjustable Prop ValveStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderStarting at: $24.93$24.93
"So far these have worked out perfect. I installed them myself and they were really simple. Just make sure you purchase set screw to fit the rotors...you will strip the old ones getting them out, so make sure you get some new ones. "
"Purchased these for 2004 Land Rover. Much better product than I have had before on this vehicle."
"Purchased these pads for my 2004 Land Rover. Much better performance with the Hawk pads versus others that I've used in the past. Had minor squeal on one wheel that was remedied after I cleaned that rotor. Would recommend this product again."