Scion Performance Brakes
Scion makes some of the more unique vehicles available on the market but each vehicle has a particular use which means that you need yours to be running at its best. That means performance upgrades so we have a wide range of them to give you everything you need to completely overhaul your vehicle or just change certain areas. Our range of Scion custom brakes, pads and rotors is perhaps the most important range of upgrades you’ll find and we have each component at prices that give you great value for your money!
Because you have a quality car you need to make sure that you’re getting quality upgrades for it so we carry some of the world’s most trusted brands including Brembo, Hawk and EBC. We have a wide range of components so you can find what you need to completely transform your braking set up or just replace the parts that are beginning to show their age and are no longer working as well as they should. To make things easier we have all the information you need to make the right decision and once you decide you’ll discover fantastic prices!
- KSport® - ProComp Brake KitStarting at: $1,662.50$1,662.50
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rear RotorsStarting at: $144.68$144.68
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $52.07$52.07
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $65.52$65.52
- Wilwood® - Forged Superlite Internal 4-Pistons Front CaliperStarting at: $149.95$149.95
- Baer® - Sport Front Decela RotorsStarting at: $195.10$195.10
- Brembo® - GT Series Slotted Brake KitStarting at: $1,723.20$1,723.20
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $77.98$77.98
- Akebono® - Performance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $48.20$48.20
- Agency Power® - Steel Braided Brake LinesStarting at: $90.00$90.00
| Posted by Matthew | (Raeford, NC)
I wasn't expecting the pads to be this good. Completely changed the way my car stops! A+. Must buy.