Lincoln Performance Brakes
- Aviator Brakes & Rotors
- Blackwood Brakes & Rotors
- Continental Brakes & Rotors
- LS Brakes & Rotors
- Mark III Brakes & Rotors
- Mark IV Brakes & Rotors
- Mark Lt Brakes & Rotors
- Mark V Brakes & Rotors
- Mark VI Brakes & Rotors
- Mark VII Brakes & Rotors
- Mark VIII Brakes & Rotors
- MKC Brakes & Rotors
- MKS Brakes & Rotors
- MKT Brakes & Rotors
If you own a Lincoln then you know it’s going to be comfortable and able to get you to where you’re going with a minimum of fuss. Of course, as with any vehicle you find yourself wanting to improve the performance or have an older vehicle running as new again which means that you’re looking for the right performance upgrades. Thankfully, you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need including the Lincoln custom brakes, pads and rotors which offer serious value for your money while giving you big benefits.
We have all the components you’ll need to completely overhaul an older braking set up to make sure that it’s using the latest and greatest technologies or just replace certain components so that you get the best performance. We have all the big brands including Brembo, Hawk and EBC so you know that you’re going to get the quality that only comes from years of experience and knowledge. Perhaps most importantly we also have the information you need to ensure that you make the right decision and when you purchase your chosen parts you’ll find them at fantastic prices!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 3 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Brake Bleeder Screw SetStarting at: $8.51$8.51
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $84.48$84.48
- Chrome Brakes® - Vented Drilled and Slotted Front Hub and Rotor AssembliesStarting at: $155.74$155.74
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $76.89$76.89
- Wagner® - SevereDuty™ Front Brake PadsStarting at: $50.50$50.50
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $41.57$41.57
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $27.99$27.99
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Brake PadsStarting at: $68.87$68.87
- Pronto® - Front Vented Disc Brake RotorStarting at: $66.16$66.16
- World Brake Resources® - Premium Remanufactured Brake CaliperStarting at: $66.85$66.85
Posted by Alex D.
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great! Perfect for a daily driver."
Posted by Alex D.
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great!"