Hyundai Performance Brakes
- Accent Brakes & Rotors
- Azera Brakes & Rotors
- Elantra Brakes & Rotors
- Entourage Brakes & Rotors
- Equus Brakes & Rotors
- Excel Brakes & Rotors
- Genesis Brakes & Rotors
- Genesis Coupe Brakes & Rotors
- Pony Brakes & Rotors
- Santa Fe Brakes & Rotors
- Scoupe Brakes & Rotors
- Sonata Brakes & Rotors
Hyundai is known for producing vehicles that drive well and give you lots of comfort and features so you want to look after yours as best you can. That means that you need it to drive as well as it possibly can so you’re looking for the right upgrades and you’ve come to the right place. We have everything you need to get the perfect improvements to suit your driving style and our Hyundai brakes, brake kits, pads and rotors are perhaps the most important upgrades you can install!
We have all the big brands in the industry including Brembo, Hawk, EBC and more which means that you get the quality that can only come from years of knowledge and experience with some of the most trusted technologies. We offer all the components you’ll need to completely overhaul your brake set up so that it’s completely transformed using the most up to date technologies or just tweak it to make sure that worn out parts are not going to give you any problems. We have all the information you need to make the right decision for your driving style and we offer everything at fantastic prices!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 4 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Brake Bleeder Screw SetStarting at: $7.13$7.13
- Dorman® - Brake Hydraulic HoseStarting at: $16.40$16.40
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $148.94$148.94
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $51.57$51.57
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $37.36$37.36
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $40.39$40.39
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $22.18$22.18
- Brembo® - GT-R Series Front Slotted Brake KitStarting at: $8,635.20$8,635.20
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $86.68$86.68
- Pronto® - Front Solid Disc Brake RotorStarting at: $13.31$13.31
Posted by Michael J.
"So far so good after installation. Love the way my brake stoppage is with these brakes. Will purchase another pair once these wear out. Just curious how long it will take for them to wear out so I can compare them with the brakes I usually get."
Posted by Paul B.
"Very impressed with the GT Series Slotted Brake Kit performance on my 2009 Hyundai Genesis, feels totally different from the original brakes! The price is right!"