Peugeot Brakes, Pads, Rotors
No matter which Opel you have it’s a vehicle that you want to look after and have running at its best so you’re looking for the right upgrades. Your upgrade path can take a number of different directions and it doesn’t matter whether you’re chasing big power or just looking to return your Opel to its former glory, your brakes are one of the most important components. We have everything you need to get the perfect brakes set up so that you always know you’re going to stop.
We have a wide range of different technologies including cross-drilled, slotted and more so that you can choose the technology that suits your purposes perfectly. We offer some of the most trusted technologies in the industry like Brembo, EBC, Hawk and more so that you know you’re getting the quality you need for one of the most important parts of your vehicle. We have all the information and help you need to ensure that you make the right decision to suit your vehicle and your driving style so once you have the right set of brakes you’ll be much more confident when you hit the road.
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 208 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $145.40$145.40
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $31.66$31.66
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $116.59$116.59
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $101.38$101.38
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $37.25$37.25
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Front RotorStarting at: $43.21$43.21
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $61.16$61.16
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderStarting at: $199.95$199.95
- BAER® - Adjustable Prop ValveStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderStarting at: $29.94$29.94
"The rotors are a great asset to my car. They look great, and I can feel the difference from my other rotors I had on before. I can feel safe when I'm coming to a light stop or a hard stop when someone pulls out in front of me. I would recommend these brakes to anyone who wants to add a little style to their car."
"The rotors are a perfect fit. No noise on a first time drive. Plus, they make the vehicle more appealing."
"The stock brakes on my 2011 Kia Soul were subject to fade on a regular basis. Not a comforting thought! I ordered the PowerStop pads and followed the instructions for break-in. WOW now I have brakes!!!"