- Allure Brakes & Rotors
- Apollo Brakes & Rotors
- Cascada Brakes & Rotors
- Centurion Brakes & Rotors
- Century Brakes & Rotors
- Commercial Chassis Brakes & Rotors
- Electra Brakes & Rotors
- Enclave Brakes & Rotors
- Encore Brakes & Rotors
- Estate Brakes & Rotors
- Gran Sport Brakes & Rotors
- Invicta Brakes & Rotors
- Lacrosse Brakes & Rotors
- Le Sabre Brakes & Rotors
- Lucerne Brakes & Rotors
- Opel Brakes & Rotors
- Park Avenue Brakes & Rotors
- Rainier Brakes & Rotors
- Reatta Brakes & Rotors
- Regal Brakes & Rotors
- Rendezvous Brakes & Rotors
- Riviera Brakes & Rotors
The Buick brand has always been popular in the USA. Its reputation of a reliable and strong vehicle with practical interior design that can haul any cargo made Buick vehicles widely used in America. Still, some car parts can be damaged or worn out, and you are the only one who can keep your Buick in peak condition. Besides, you have to care about your own safety while you are behind the wheel, and that means your brake system is the thing you should check as often as possible.
Before choosing any car part, you should learn a little bit about it. So, here is brief information for you about disc brakes to make your search easier. Buick disc brakes consist of a rotor, calipers, and brake pads. If you don't want to purchase a brake kit and replace the whole setup, you can buy and change only one brake part you need. Finally, a rotor, the part that is squeezed by brake pads, can be slotted, dimpled, perforated, and so on. What do these slots and dimples bring to your brakes? Dimpled rotors reduce the temperature of the whole brake system, and the slotted ones keep your brakes and wheels cleaner.
- PowerStop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by PowerStop®. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing Kit...$110.97 - $1,417.40
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$47.05 - $178.62
- Baer® SS4 Plus Deep Stage Front Brake SystemSS4 Plus Deep Stage Front Brake System by Baer®. The SS4 Plus Deep Stage Drag Spec front brake set is available as a bolt-on replacement kit for vehicles originally equipped with disc brakes, or as a drum-to-disc brake conversion...$795.00 - $995.00
- Hawk® High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsHigh Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of dust in normal...$63.95 - $290.63
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...$102.19 - $765.19
- Akebono® Performance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads are specifically designed for drivers who push a vehicle to its limit and expect exceptional performance. Installed on a high-performance car, light truck,...$42.72 - $94.50
- EBC® 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...$70.62 - $3,214.19
- EBC® Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...$69.38 - $256.92
- Wilwood® Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Brake KitStreet Performance Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Wilwood®. With this kit, you will significantly improve your braking performance. Suitable for all types of custom show and high performance street/strip vehicles this kit is a...$509.99 - $2,469.95
- Hawk® Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...$65.53 - $287.94
- PowerStop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors by PowerStop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style...$68.24 - $406.18
- EBC® Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...$38.97 - $176.00
- EBC® Stage 4 Signature Brake KitStage 4 Signature Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads. Get increased power with less brake dust no matter what you drive with the EBC Stage 4 Signature Brake Kit....$144.32 - $2,964.99
- Hawk® Quiet Slot™ Brake KitQuiet Slot™ Brake Kit by Hawk®. With this new brake kit you will have everything you need for the stopping power that can not be matched. Get a perfect braking combo with a set of Quiet Slot brake rotors and brake pads for...$201.55 - $509.84
- PowerStop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction...$34.80 - $108.90
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance PartsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance PartsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Performance PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Performance PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance PartsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance PartsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance PartsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Buick Performance Brakes Reviews
- Popular Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors Part Numbers
- PowerStop® K4466 - 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front and Rear Brake Kit
- PowerStop® AR82126XPR - Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Front Rotors
- PowerStop® AR8675XPR - Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rear Rotors
- PowerStop® AR8696XPR - Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Front Rotors
- PowerStop® AR8250XPR - Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Front Rotors
- PowerStop® AR8680XPR - Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Front Rotors
- Dorman® D670019 - Rear Disc Brake Caliper Repair Kit
- Pronto® BR55074 - Front Brake Rotor