Buick Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- Lacrosse Brakes
- Le Sabre Brakes
- Lucerne Brakes
- Park Avenue Brakes
- Rainier Brakes
- Reatta Brakes
- Regal Brakes
- Rendezvous Brakes
- Riviera Brakes
- Roadmaster Brakes
- Skyhawk Brakes
- Skylark Brakes
- Terraza Brakes
- Verano Brakes
- EBC® - Greenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $114.26$114.26
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $39.61$39.61
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $108.55$108.55
- BAER® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $169.77$169.77
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $70.49$70.49
- Wilwood® - High Performance Brake Pads Starting at: $52.94$52.94
- BREMBO® - Sport Drilled RotorsStarting at: $322.66$322.66
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $60.63$60.63
- PowerStop® - Z26 Extreme Performance Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $49.03$49.03
- BAER® - Sport Front Ceramic Decela PadsStarting at: $91.49$91.49
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great! Perfect for a daily driver."
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great!"
"The rotors are a great asset to my car. They look great, and I can feel the difference from my other rotors I had on before. I can feel safe when I'm coming to a light stop or a hard stop when someone pulls out in front of me. I would recommend these brakes to anyone who wants to add a little style to their car."
"The stock brakes on my 2011 Kia Soul were subject to fade on a regular basis. Not a comforting thought! I ordered the PowerStop pads and followed the instructions for break-in. WOW now I have brakes!!!"