Daewoo Performance Brakes
Being the owner of a Daewoo vehicle means to be a proud driver of a reliable and perfectly designed car. The experts at the Daewoo company spend a plenty of time to create not only utility and powerful vehicles but the safe ones. Still, whatever vehicle you own, you can easily upgrade it with the help of aftermarket car parts and accessories. If you want to upgrade your Daewoo but don't know where and how to start, we have a good piece of advice for you. Upgrading should be started with the most important car parts, which means you should pay more attention to your brake system and improve it in order to provide yourself with additional protection.
The installation of a slotted rotor can solve the problem of dust inside your brake system. Although, if you upgrade your brakes with a drilled or dimpled rotor, you will provide your stopping device with better cooling. Moreover, cross-drilled and slotted rotors increase Daewoo brakes effectiveness and bring an essential sense of style to your four-wheel friend. Browsing through our collection, you can find A1 brake pads and calipers as well. In conclusion, if you want to upgrade the whole setup, you are offered a huge selection of brake kits that contain all necessary parts.
- EBC® Ultimax OEM Replacement Brake Padsfrom $47.95 - $60.28# 4199829
- # 31477903
- # 10743517
- Wilwood® Proportioning Valvefrom $41.94 - $99.90# 15885964
- EBC® Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Padsfrom $74.90 - $86.77# 4199823
- Wilwood® Aluminum Tandem Master Cylinderfrom $199.95 - $269.95# 15886032
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted Rotorsfrom $144.74 - $158.63# 10721771
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Padsfrom $86.77 - $93.91# 4199826
- # 22428976
- # 22804495
- Popular Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors Part Numbers