If you have a vehicle, you probably know that the brake system is one of the most critical systems in a car. So it means that you should check it immediately if you suspect any problems. If you are in need of quality replacement brake parts for your Dacia, we offer a wide assortment of products from well-known manufacturers such as Dorman, Bosch, Centric, Bendix, etc. On our website you will be able to find our great catalog of brake parts, which includes brake pads, brake shoes, master cylinders, brake rotors, shut-off valves, proportioning valves, and a lot of other products.
The properly operating brake system helps ensure a safe vehicle control. When you push the brake pedal, your car stops. How does this system work? Everything is simple – after pushing the brake pedal, the force generates hydraulic pressure in the master cylinder. This pressure flows through hydraulic lines and hoses to wheel cylinders and calipers. It forces the shoes against the drums and the pads against the rotors, so the resulting friction slows the vehicle. We offer premium quality brake parts because we care of our clients, and we know everything about great quality. Your Dacia definitely deserves the finest parts only!
- Earl's Performance® Solo BleedSolo Bleed by Earl's Performance®. Standard automotive flexible brake hoses are manufactured from synthetic rubber and reinforced with multiple layers of fabric braid. They were designed and developed for use with drum brake...Use Of Extruded PTFEStainless Steel Outer Braid$3.03 - $271.95
- BTP® Steel Vacuum Reservoir TankUniversal Steel Vacuum Reservoir Tank by BTP®. Drivers searching for highly-engineered friction product should look no further than the brake pads by BTP. They deliver consistent pedal feel, unmatched stopping power and reliable...Deliver excellent friction and stopping powerRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$37.17 - $50.22
- Ultra Cool Brake Fans® Small Brake FanUniversal Small Brake Fan by Ultra Cool Brake Fans®. Hub Mounted. Brake Cooling Fan. Small 5 bolt pattern; 5/8" stud size; fits US Standard bolt patterns 4-1/2" thru 5-1/8" and Metric bolt patterns 114.3mm thru 130mm; Center hole...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$56.99
- Ultra Cool Brake Fans® Wide 5 Brake FanUniversal Wide 5 Brake Fan by Ultra Cool Brake Fans®. 5 Hub Standard Blade. Hub Mounted. Brake Cooling Fan. Wide 5.High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$56.99
- Maxima Racing Oils® DOT 4 Brake Fluid 12 ozUniversal DOT 4 Brake Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Brake Fluid is now available in SYN DOT 4 Hi-Temp, DOT 4 and DOT 5 Silicone. The racing grade has a minimum boiling point of 600°F which assures fade-free operation under...$9.90 - $84.95
- Maxima Racing Oils® DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluid 12 ozUniversal DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Brake Fluid is now available in SYN DOT 4 Hi-Temp, DOT 4 and DOT 5 Silicone. The racing grade has a minimum boiling point of 600°F which assures fade-free operation...$17.79 - $318.74
- Maxima Racing Oils® DOT 5 Silicone Brake Fluid 11 ozUniversal DOT 5 Silicone Brake Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Brake Fluid is now available in SYN DOT 4 Hi-Temp, DOT 4 and DOT 5 Silicone. The racing grade has a minimum boiling point of 600°F which assures fade-free...$16.60 - $148.49
- Performance Friction® Race Brake RotorUniversal Race Brake Rotor by Performance Friction®. The brake disc, or rotor, represents perhaps the most important advancement in brake design history. Performance Friction rotor technology has carefully incorporated years of...$178.19 - $362.49
- Performance Friction® Race Brake PadsUniversal Race Brake Pads by Performance Friction®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...$84.95 - $368.74
- Performance Friction® Wilwood Dynalite Brake PadsUniversal Wilwood Dynalite Brake Pads by Performance Friction®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...$66.63
- CNC® Complete Balance Bar AssemblyUniversal Complete Balance Bar Assembly by CNC®. Balance bar assembly gives you the control to adjust front/rear brake ratio. Add adjuster at left for remote in-car utilization.$66.14
- Performance Friction® ZR34 Series CalipersUniversal ZR34 Series Calipers by Performance Friction®. 4 Piston(s), 2 Pad(s). Monobloc. Performance Friction monobloc FEA Design calipers are made from high temperature aluminium alloy to reduce caliper deflection for less pedal...$521.99
- CNC® 300 Series Pull Style Slave CylinderUniversal 300 Series Pull Style Slave Cylinder by CNC®.$33.74 - $63.13
- CNC® 701 Series Round Aluminum Brake Master CylinderUniversal 701 Series Round Aluminum Brake Master Cylinder by CNC®. Immediately producing own line of master cylinders, CNC was able to control product quality and design. Adding a stainless steel sleeve to the bore of the master...$66.14 - $67.49
- CNC® 702 Series Short Brake Master CylinderUniversal 702 Series Short Brake Master Cylinder by CNC®. Immediately producing own line of master cylinders, CNC was able to control product quality and design. Adding a stainless steel sleeve to the bore of the master cylinders...$72.49
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.