Rola Cargo Organizing
Australian brand ROLA, successful Down Under since 1980, brought a wide lineup of excellent cargo management items with them to under the Cequent umbrella. Aussies have the cargo management business honed to a fine edge: the company manufactures an extremely comprehensive range of first-class bike carriers, cargo carriers, rooftop carriers, cargo bags, roof racks, cable locks, cargo organizers, tiedowns, bungees, and towing straps.
- Rola® - Adventure SystemStarting at: $443.31$443.31
- Rola® - Expandable Cargo BagStarting at: $47.48$47.48
- Rola® 59508 - NV2™ Hitch Mounted Bike Carrier for 2 BikesStarting at: $156.21$156.21
- Rola® - MOVE™ Rigid Base Interior OrganizerStarting at: $36.56$36.56
- Rola® - Hitch Mounted Bike CarrierStarting at: $101.28$101.28
- Rola® - Steel Cargo CarrierStarting at: $169.05$169.05
- Rola® - Folding Composite Cargo Carrier for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $183.12$183.12
- Rola® - Polypropylene Cargo Carrier for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $110.78$110.78
- Rola® - Roof Top Vortex Cargo BasketStarting at: $139.59$139.59
- Rola® - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierStarting at: $101.23$101.23
- Rola® - Bike Rack TX Cradle and StrapStarting at: $5.70$5.70
- Rola® - Raised Side Rail Mount Roof RackStarting at: $154.96$154.96
Bikes can be damaged in many ways if you don't fix them. We offer you the easiest way to transport your bike to any place you want. Carry one, two, three or four bikes on bicycle racks that mount under your hitch ball, plug directly into your 1-1/4" or 2" receiver or attach to your roof or trunk. Choose a rack that carries the bike by the frame or by the wheels, so you can carry two or more bikes with different style frames at the same time.
ROLA has plenty of solutions to fit your vehicles, whether you have factory roof rails or not. And they’ve developed much better ways to secure things to the crossbars than rope or bungees. That includes their weatherproof cargo bags and waterproof rooftop carriers. Don’t forget to order the ski rack when you get a roof rack. Or just use ROLA’s Airfoil rooftop aerodynamic carrier that will keep you skis and snowboards clean, secure and save you gas money while doing it.
Take big stuff that you don’t really want or can’t fit inside on a receiver-mounted cargo carrier. Carry home that 6-point deer or a live Xmas tree wrapped in burlap and just hose down the carrier afterwards instead of trashing the inside of the car. Cargo carriers are great for vacations when there’s just too much luggage. Or too many kids, forcing the luggage out into the carrier. There are even swing-away versions so you can still access the trunk or hatch.
Rooftop carriers are such a handy place to carry your gear, but there’s a difference in how they attach and how you attach things to them. Carrying stuff, whether it’s inside your car, truck, or trailer, means getting to it and using it eventually: otherwise, you wouldn’t have brought it with you. Keep all your stuff at your fingertips with ROLA cargo management solutions.
Australian company Rola has been part of the Australian sporting and leisure landscape since the early 1980’s, created out of need by a Sydney windsurfer to carry his equipment. Since their acquisition by towing industry giant Cequent, their product line has grown substantially, including products designed with the North American market in mind.
This product is so much sturdier than the others I have looked at. The quality of the seams and the heavy duty nature of the entire organizer is superior. I expect it to last a very long time. The price seemed a bit high, but after receiving, I realized why. Really nice! This came within just three days of ordering soI was really pleased to have something to put in the back of my new crossover. The large size fits the back of the Mazda CX-5 really well!
I purchased my Organizer a few months ago for my Nissan Murano. It has ample room for groceries among other things and I love how compact it can become when not needed. It is such a wonderful product that my wife wanted one in her new Lancer. She carries a lot of material for work and loves how she can move/readjust the dividers to her needs.
I ordered the larger size for my Escalade. My emergency equipment, etc fits in the compartments. Could be bigger though. Seems sturdy and well made.
I just put it on my van today - looks good and the tow bar was very tight to put in and I had to file it down to fit. We have not been on a trip with it as of now. Look forward to see how it works.
| Posted by Victoria A | (Branson West, MO)
Wow - I was not expecting this sturdy & well made of a product, so was surprised when my 'small' organizer arrived. This well constructed, sturdy, weighty organizer sits perfectly across the very back of my SUV - almost all the way across it. Recommend that you check measurements as I did before ordering a size. Had I not measured, I would have assumed I needed the 'large' & it would have been to big for my smaller SUV. This one fits great. I needed something in the back to keep my grocery & other shopping bags from rolling all over the back on shopping days. The 2 velcroed dividers of the smaller one allow me to adjust the compartments to whatever size space I need. Can remove both dividers & have one big space, or use one & divide the space in half or whatever. Really genius. I'd purchase this again. It's a high quality item - there was no skimping here in making. Fits my needs extremely well.
We bought a new car and needed a trunk organizer. I bought this one and it fit perfectly and is very well constructed. Also this was much lest costly than doing this purchase at the dealer's. Salute!
We love this organizer. Especially like the ability to move the dividers to accommodate different sizes of objects. Good looking. Not inexpensive, but very good quality. It stays where it is placed, too. Would recommend it to a friend! In fact, if a friend sees it, they will probably want one, too.
| Posted by Brook | (Lompoc, CA)
The racks worked well for us. They were missing the rubber top guards, but after contacting CARiD, we received them a week later. They do whistle when there is nothing strapped to the top, which is a bit annoying. That said, they were easy to install, and worked great.
Rigid base organizer. Finally a flexible and portable organizer. I can move the dividers around to fit or hold items as needed, then pick it up with the sturdy handles and carry it in side the house. Great design, I might buy a second one for another vehicle.
This cargo organizer is great. Itâ€™s very well made and easy to change the compartment sizes. Itâ€™s heavy enough to stay in place, yet light enough to pick up using the included handles for carrying. I own a 2013 RAV4 and was going to get the smaller organizer, but instead opted for the larger one. Iâ€™m glad I did because the larger size organizer is a perfect fit in the back of my RAV4. Iâ€™m very pleased with this product. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an organizer to keep all their stuff in one easy to access place.
- Popular Rola Part Numbers
- Rola® 59504 - 48"x37-1/2"x4" Roof Top Vortex Cargo Basket
- Rola® 59001 - MOVE™ 38"x15"x7" Rigid Base Small Interior Organizer
- Rola® 59000 - MOVE™ 25"x15"x7" Rigid Base Small Interior Organizer
- Rola® 59506 - Roof Top Vortex Cargo Basket Replacement Hardware Mounting Kit
- Rola® 59505 - Roof Top Vortex Cargo Basket Extension
- Rola® 59550 - Dart™ Folding Cargo Carrier for 2" Receivers
- Rola® 59502 - Steel Cargo Carrier for 2" Receivers
- Rola® 20174 - Replacement Light Kit
- Rola® 59109 - Adventure System with Swing Away
- Rola® 59898 - RBU Series Raised Rail Roof Mount Roof Rack (165 lbs, 47-1/4" Bar Length)
- Rola® 59516 - LED Light Kit
- Rola® - Platypus™ Expandable Roof Top Bag
- Rola® 59102 - Expandable Cargo Bag
- Rola® 59407 - Bike Rack TX Anti-Sway Cradle and Strap
- Rola® 59405 - Bike Rack TX Strap
- Rola® 59400 - Bike Carrier for 2 Bikes
- Rola® 59728 - GTX Series Bare Roof Mount Roof Rack (110 lbs)
- Rola® 59770 - Roof Rack (110 lbs)
- Rola® 59899 - RBU Series Raised Rail Roof Mount Roof Rack (165 lbs, 51-1/8" Bar Length)
- Rola® 59867 - GTX Series Bare Roof Mount Roof Rack (110 lbs)
- Rola® 59714 - Extended APE Series Roof Rack (110 lbs, 47-1/4" Bar Length)
- Rola® 59718 - RBXL Series Raised Removable Rail Bar (165 lbs)
- Rola® 59879 - Roof Rack Tie Down Attachment
- Rola® 59406 - Bike Rack TX Cradle
- Rola® 59790 - REX Series Removable Roof Mount Roof Rack (110 lbs GTW)