- EX Roof Racks
- FX30d Roof Racks
- FX35 Roof Racks
- FX37 Roof Racks
- FX45 Roof Racks
- FX50 Roof Racks
- G20 Roof Racks
- G25 Roof Racks
- G35 Roof Racks
- G37 Roof Racks
- I30 Roof Racks
- I35 Roof Racks
- J30 Roof Racks
- JX Roof Racks
- M30 Roof Racks
- M35 Roof Racks
- M37 Roof Racks
- M45 Roof Racks
- M56 Roof Racks
- Q30 Roof Racks
- Q40 Roof Racks
- Q45 Roof Racks
Buying the latest and best parts and accessories for any car in the great Infiniti line is easy when you make CARiD your one stop car accessories shop. When your Infiniti needs a little extra cargo space, whether you are using your Infiniti EX for a vacation where you need more room for luggage so you don't have to overload the seats, or you want to be able to use your Infiniti Q45 to transport your kayak or surfboard to the beach. Whatever the Infiniti car you own and the cargo solution you need, CARiD has you covered!
We stock great Infiniti roof racks and cargo carriers from great manufacturers with a real commitment towards great workmanship and quality, so you know when you buy roof racks and cargo carriers for your Infiniti vehicle from us you are getting tried and tested products from the best lines on the market. We offer fast delivery and excellent customer service as well as the best prices we think you'll find for these well designed and innovative Infiniti roof racks and cargo carriers. Look up the range we have in store for your Infiniti model and place your order today!
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...$774.95
- Yakima® KeelOver Canoe CarrierKeelOver Canoe Carrier by Yakima®. If you're looking for an easy to install, easy to load, and affordable canoe carrier that installs to any style crossbar and comes complete with everything needed, you've found it right here in...$74.25
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackSidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front...$158.95
- Yakima® Whispbar™ Flush BarWhispbar™ Flush Bars by Yakima®. This is the most aesthetically pleasing, most aerodynamic roof rack system you can buy for your car. Designed to seamlessly integrate with your vehicle’s design, the aerofoil wing-like bar shape...Combines style and technology with the utility of a roof rackMaximum load capacity: 165 lbs. per pair$72.90 - $372.60
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$454.95 - $582.95
- Rhino-Rack® Steel Mesh BasketSteel Mesh Basket by Rhino-Rack®. If you're going on a trip or just getting away for the long weekend, a Steel Mesh Basket is a great solution for saving valuable vehicle space while safely and securely transporting your excess...$171.00 - $270.00
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$318.95 - $374.95
- Thule® Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and telescoping arms that...$198.95
- Rhino-Rack® 2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. Stylish, aerodynamic, fuel saving, extruded aluminum black cross bars mount to UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon legs. Designed for vehicles with a bare roof line (without...Includes 4 legs and 2 cross barsQuick and easy to install$224.10 - $386.10
- Thule® Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak CarrierHullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hullavator is Thule's premium lift-assist kayak carrier. It enables one person to load the carrier from the side of the vehicle at waist level, and the gas-assist struts lift up...$502.95
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$322.65 - $357.75
- Thule® SUP Shuttle Paddleboard CarrierSUP Shuttle Paddleboard Carrier by Thule®. The Thule SUP shuttle paddleboard carrier has a telescoping-width adjustment system for stand-up-paddleboards with a width up to 34'' wide. You can transport even two boards up to 55lbs...$118.95
- Rhino Rack® Master-Fit Cargo BoxMaster-Fit Cargo Box by Rhino-Rack®. New range of Master-Fit Cargo Boxes have been designed to be safe, solid and also combine styling and aerodynamics for a superior function and fit.$399.00 - $589.10
- SportRack® Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackDeluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack by SportRack®. Transport up to 8 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your roof rack with the Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack. The rubber arms on these carriers grip and hold skis or snowboards without...$119.95 - $166.32
- Thule® AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Roof RackAeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Roof Rack by Thule®. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 raised rail feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the strongest carrying capacity of...$174.95
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
Infiniti Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers Reviews
2010 Mazda 5