SportRack Racks & Accessories
SportRack, of Granby, Quebec, Canada, is a premier manufacturer of multi-sport roof rack systems and accessories, hitch-mounted products, cargo boxes, and trunk-mounted racks. The company first began manufacturing ski racks for the automotive industry in 1980, and today they are part of the Thule load carrying systems empire. Like their parent company, SportRack offers a wide range of solutions for transporting your gear, safely and easily.
- SportRack®Skyline Cargo Boxfrom $154.06
- SportRack®Vista Cargo Boxfrom $221.09
- SportRack®Horizon Cargo Boxfrom $246.96
- SportRack®Vista Cargo Bagfrom $29.40
- SportRack®Roof Basketfrom $70.56
- SportRack®Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rackfrom $87.02
- SportRack® -from $215.21
- SportRack®Anti-Sway Hitch Rackfrom $122.30
- SportRack® SR2414Towable Hitch Rack (4-Bike)from $148.18
- SportRack®2 Bike Platform Hitch Rackfrom $145.82
- SportRack®Bike Lock and Tilt Hanging Hitch Rackfrom $107.02
- SportRack®Roof Bike Carrierfrom $45.86
- SportRack® -from $107.02
- SportRack®Bike Standfrom $55.27
- SportRack®Adjustable Bike Standfrom $99.96
- SportRack® -from $123.48
- SportRack® -from $8.40
- SportRack® -from $21.17
Unlike some premium carriers, most SportRack roof mounted bike, watercraft, and cargo carriers have a simplified mounting system that enables them to be installed to most OEM and aftermarket crossbars without the need for tools. All SportRack hitch mounted bike carriers tilt down for access to the rear of the vehicle, a feature usually found only on expensive carriers. Many hitch mounted carriers also include “no wobble” threaded hitch pins and bike cradles with anti-sway blocks, features designed to minimize bike movement for protection, and again, usually only found on more costly carriers.
However, SportRack hasn’t neglected those who want only the basic necessities. Outdoor recreation can be an expensive hobby requiring a lot of gear, especially watersports with the cost of the canoe or kayak. If your budget hasn’t left much for transporting your boat, SportRack has you covered with the Standard and Deluxe canoe and kayak carriers. The heart of these carriers are durable closed cell foam blocks that feature a non-skid surface on one side to use on a bare roof, with cutouts for crossbars if you have a roof rack.
Accessories like locks, tie-downs, and adapters are always needed, and unfortunately missing from some carrier manufacturers’ product lines, but not SportRack. Have an unconventional bike frame to mount on a hanging style bike carrier? SportRack has the Alternative Bike Adapter that will enable you to carry any style bike. Need a place to store your bikes that takes up very little room? SportRack has the Universal 2 Bike Stacker that adjusts to fit any style bikes and is freestanding, so it doesn’t have to be secured to the wall. Whatever kind of outdoor activity you’re into, SportRack has the accessories you need.
| Posted by Leanne | (Washington, DC)
Looks ok, holds a lot but assembly was really a pain and was time consuming.
- Popular SportRack Part Numbers
- SportRack® SR5528 - 6" Foam Canoe Carrier
- SportRack® SR5525 - 12" Foam Kayak Carrier
- SportRack® SR7018 - Vista 18 Cubic Foot Cargo Box
- SportRack® SR7095 - Skyline Cargo Box
- SportRack® SR2403 - Anti-Sway Hitch Rack (3-Bike)
- SportRack® SR9035 - Roof Basket
- SportRack® SR0033 - Roof Basket Net
- SportRack® SR9850 - Folding Hitch Basket
- SportRack® SR8120 - Hitch Basket Bag
- SportRack® SR0035 - Hitch Basket Net