Thule is the world's leading manufacturer of load carrying systems for outdoor enthusiasts who want to bring their equipment with them utilizing their car. Thule specializes in giving people the freedom to enjoy an active lifestyle. No matter whether you hit the trails on your mountain bike, hit the slopes on your skis, or ride the waves on your surfboard, Thule offers a wide range of solutions for transporting your gear, easily, safely and in style.
- Thule® - Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxStarting at: $1,003.39$1,003.39
- Thule® - Sonic Cargo BoxStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Thule® - Force Cargo BoxStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Thule® - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Starting at: $336.51$336.51
- Thule® - Sidearm Roof Bike RackStarting at: $108.32$108.32
- Thule® - Load BarsStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Thule® - AeroBlade™ Edge Flush Mount Roof RackStarting at: $179.95$179.95
- Thule® - M.O.A.B. Roof BasketStarting at: $41.92$41.92
- Thule® - AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Roof RackStarting at: $179.95$179.95
- Thule® - Pulse Cargo BoxStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Thule® - Transporter Combi Cargo BoxStarting at: $552.10$552.10
- Thule® - Sidekick Cargo BoxStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Thule® - Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Thule® - Caravan Roof Cargo BagStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Thule® - Raceway™ Trunk Bike RackStarting at: $35.95$35.95
- Thule® - Apex Swing Hitch Bike RackStarting at: $526.17$526.17
- Thule® - Easy-fit Tire ChainsStarting at: $449.95$449.95
- Thule® - Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak CarrierStarting at: $630.37$630.37
- Thule® - Podium Foot PackStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Thule® - Traverse Foot PackStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Thule® - Aero Foot PackStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Thule® - Circuit Roof Bike RackStarting at: $168.74$168.74
- Thule® - Slipstream Kayak RackStarting at: $366.72$366.72
- Thule® - Snowcat Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $262.52$262.52
- Thule® - Archway Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $170.95$170.95
- Thule® - K-Summit Tire ChainsStarting at: $549.95$549.95
- Thule® - Quest Roof Cargo BagStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Thule® - Raceway™ Platform Trunk Bike RackStarting at: $323.95$323.95
- Thule® - Double Decker Surfboard CarrierStarting at: $28.59$28.59
- Thule® - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Thule® - Apex Hitch Bike RackStarting at: $424.07$424.07
- Thule® - CS-10 Tire ChainsStarting at: $229.95$229.95
- Thule® - T2 Hitch Bike RackStarting at: $469.87$469.87
- Thule® - Snowboard CarrierStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Thule® - Criterium Roof Bike RackStarting at: $197.90$197.90
- Thule® - Hull-a-Port Kayak CarrierStarting at: $10.94$10.94
- Thule® - Prologue Roof Bike RackStarting at: $142.72$142.72
- Thule® - Doubletrack Hitch Bike RackStarting at: $340.71$340.71
- Thule® - XG-12 Pro Tire ChainsStarting at: $299.95$299.95
- Thule® - Glide and Set Kayak CarrierStarting at: $212.52$212.52
- Thule® - Gateway Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $134.95$134.95
- Thule® - Hydro-Glide Kayak RackStarting at: $116.64$116.64
- Thule® - Passage Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $35.95$35.95
- Thule® - Vertex Swing Hitch Bike RackStarting at: $437.77$437.77
- Thule® - Set-to-Go Kayak RackStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Thule® - XB-16 Tire ChainsStarting at: $199.95$199.95
- Thule® - Big Mouth Roof Bike RackStarting at: $177.06$177.06
- Thule® - Hang-Two Surf CarrierStarting at: $93.70$93.70
- Thule® - Vertex Hitch Bike RackStarting at: $269.87$269.87
- Thule® - Roll Model Kayak RackStarting at: $263.57$263.57
- Thule® - Parkway Hitch Bike RackStarting at: $205.25$205.25
- Thule® - SUP Taxi Paddleboard CarrierStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Thule® - Canoe CarrierStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Thule® - Helium Aero Hitch Bike RackStarting at: $349.95$349.95
- Thule® - Top Deck Kayak RackStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Thule® - Stacker Kayak CarrierStarting at: $167.69$167.69
- Thule® - Goalpost Canoe Carriers for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $235.46$235.46
- Thule® - Outrigger II Load-AssistStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Thule® - Easy-fit SUV Tire ChainsStarting at: $422.95$422.95
- Thule® - Portage Canoe CarrierStarting at: $39.95$39.95
In 1942, Erik Thulin designed a Pike trap and sold it to fisherman throughout Scandinavia, and so began the Thule Company. By the 1960s Thule was concentrating on the automotive market, and it was at this time that the company designed and sold its first roof rack. Decades later, Thule designs, tests and builds state-of-the-art roof rack transport systems for bicycles, watercraft and snowsport equipment.
Thule engineers continually come up with new and better ways to carry your equipment. Consider the options that Thule offers for transporting your bicycles: on the roof held by the frame, front wheel, or forks; on a receiver hitch supported at the frame or by the wheels; on a trunk mount supported by the frame or by the wheels. These carriers feature innovations like the SecureHook™ that stabilizes the bike without making frame contact, patented No-Sway™ cages to prevent bike-to-bike contact, and a swing-away feature that allows a fully loaded bike rack to swing away for access to the rear of the vehicle.
Thule's responsiveness to the marketplace is evident with their watercraft carriers. Studies have shown that loading and unloading heavy watercraft like kayaks is one of the biggest obstacles to wider participation in the sport. To address this problem Thule developed the Hullavator™ kayak carrier, which provides waist level loading and supports up to 40 lbs. of the kayak's weight, and the Slipstream™ kayak carrier, which has a sliding roller that supports 50% of the kayak's weight for easier loading and unloading.
Thule innovation doesn't stop when the weather turns cold. When the snow is deep, Thule's ski and snowboard carriers shine. The telescoping arms on the Universal Pull Top™ snowsport carrier slide out to the side so you can load your skis without having to stretch over the car roof. The oversize push buttons on the Pull Top and the Universal Flat Top™ carrier make them easy to close while wearing gloves. And Thule gives you the option of carrying your skis enclosed and protected in one of their many roof boxes, with room left for additional gear. The Boxter™, Atlantis™, and Ascent™ series boxes open to either side, for easy loading and unloading on both sides of the vehicle.
| Posted by Jutta H | (Middlebury, CT)
The box is overall great, but seems a bit flimsy. The plastic is a bit thin and I hope it will last. We only the box on one trip so far and it was ok. It has lots of storage and is easy to install.
| Posted by Garry | (Blaine, WA)
This fits perfectly and looks great on my Audi A6 with roof rails. It fits snugly and securely. There are no extra parts or connections to worry about. There is very little wind noise compared to previous Thule crossbars.
| Posted by John | (West Chester, PA)
If these were easier to install, they would be fantastic. I saw the tutorial video of the installation and it was nothing like that in real life. I have a 2012 VW GLI. I needed the help of my roomate as I was not able to install by myself. You Must clip the bottom clip to secure the chains around the bottom of the tire to ensure that you don't lose the chains behind the tire. The other issue was taking the chains off. It is incredibly difficult to find the clip on the inside of the tire after you have been driving for a while. It is no longer on the top of the tire and very awkward to reach around and unhook anywhere else. I had to move the car forward and backward to find the clip several times while trying to uninstall. With the exception of installation, I loved the chains and the ripped through the snow without an issue, I didn't slip or have have an issue on the road once.
The roof cargo bag was an excellent purchase. Easy installation and holds a lot of baggage. Especially concerned about the noise factor and was pleasantly surprised to have none after about first 15 minutes. Fits in the case for storage with ease. Highly recommend this product.
| Posted by Paul | (Lynnwood, WA)
The Sonic L Cargo Box was all it is supposed to be and more. It was extremely well packed and shipped safely. Installation instructions were easy to follow. It easily mounted onto our Honda CR-V. Driving at highway speeds showed little change in the overall handling of our vehicle. It was invaluable in storing soft gear for our last camping trip. Overall, this box is a great value for our CR-V.