Thule Roof Racks & Sport Carriers
Thule is the world's leading manufacturer of load carrying systems for outdoor enthusiasts who want to bring their equipment with them utilizing their car. Thule specializes in giving people the freedom to enjoy an active lifestyle. No matter whether you hit the trails on your mountain bike, hit the slopes on your skis, or ride the waves on your surfboard, Thule offers a wide range of solutions for transporting your gear, easily, safely and in style.
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...$959.95
- Thule® Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak CarrierHullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hullavator is Thule's premium lift-assist kayak carrier. It enables one person to load the carrier from the side of the vehicle at waist level, and the gas-assist struts lift up...$619.95
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackSidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front...$199.95
- Thule® Raceway™ Trunk Bike RackRaceway Trunk Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. Safe and secure vehicle attachment, fast and easy bike loading, and stable bike transport aptly describe the Raceway Trunk Bike Rack. It's packed with...$329.95 - $359.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$549.95 - $699.95
- Thule® Portage Canoe CarrierPortage Canoe Carrier by Thule®. Thule's easiest loading canoe carrier with universal roof-rack compatibility. Durable gunwales with ramped sides provide easy loading. Strong, durable load straps with buckle bumpers protect car and...$119.95
- Thule® Hull-a-Port Kayak CarrierHull-a-Port Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hull-a-Port delivers easy kayak loading and unloading, and safe, secure transport, with the versatility of enabling you to mount other Thule accessories on your roof rack. It can carry a...$149.95
- Thule® T2 Hitch Bike RackT2 Hitch Bike Rack by Thule®. If you’re looking for a premium bike rack that’s easy to load and provides the ultimate in frame protection, then look no further. The T2 Hitch Bike Rack’s platform loads quickly with minimal...Ratcheting SecureHook™HitchSwitch™ Lever$449.95
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule®. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$449.95 - $599.95
- Thule® Interstate Roof Cargo BagInterstate Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®. The Interstate gives you all the carrying ability of a large capacity hardshell cargo box with the convenience of an easy to store, easy to mount bag. It can handle 16 cu. ft. of gear, yet it...$199.95
- Thule® Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes 2 SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Crossroads Raling Feet and 4 Locks. It's...$339.95
- Thule® Circuit Roof Bike RackCircuit Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. If you're in the market for a fork mount roof bike rack that's easy to load, delivers safe and secure transport, and has aerodynamic good looks, your search is over. The Circuit's SecureSkewer and...$159.95
- Thule® Slipstream Kayak RackSlipstream Kayak Rack by Thule®. This premium load assist carrier makes kayak loading and unloading possible for one person, because it supports 50% of the kayak's weight with a sliding roller that extends beyond the back of the...$349.95
- Thule® Crossover BackpackCrossover Backpack by Thule®. Tackle your work week or weekend adventures in this durable pack with dedicated electronics protection, roomy compartments and organization.Padded, zippered compartment with dedicated storage for a 15" MacBook Pro® or PC, an iPad® and a slip pocket for filesCrushproof SafeZone compartment for sunglasses and fragile gear includes a dedicated phone pocket$99.95 - $129.95
- Thule® Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and telescoping arms that...$249.95
- Thule® Apex Hitch Bike RackApex Hitch Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 4-bike and 5-bike carrying versions; fits 1-1/4" and 2" receivers. The Apex is Thule's top of the line, premium hitch rack. The combination of convenience, security and revolutionary...Heavy-Duty Cable LockCradles™ Hold Fast RDT$399.95 - $449.95
- Thule® AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Roof RackAeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Roof Rack by Thule®. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 raised rail feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the strongest carrying capacity of...$199.95 - $209.95
- Thule® Transporter Combi Cargo BoxTransporter Combi Cargo Box by Thule®. The Transporter carries up to 13 cu. ft. or up to 150 lbs. of cargo, adapts to 1.25" and 2" receivers. This cargo box gives you the extra room you need to transport all your gear with the...Carries up to 13 cu. ft. or 150 lbs. of cargoAdapts to 1 ¼" and 2" receivers, class II or III, adapter included$559.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$399.95 - $479.95
- Thule® Archway Trunk Mount Bike RackArchway Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. The Archway is the versatile rack that provides secure and safe bicycle transport. The curved tubes of the Archway provide clearance for spoilers,...$199.95 - $219.95
- Thule® AeroBlade™ Load BarsAeroBlade™ Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The AeroBlade load bar's exclusive BoxBeam™ construction makes it one of the strongest, most...$179.95 - $199.95
In 1942, Erik Thulin designed a Pike trap and sold it to fisherman throughout Scandinavia, and so began the Thule Company. By the 1960s Thule was concentrating on the automotive market, and it was at this time that the company designed and sold its first roof rack. Decades later, the company designs, tests and builds state-of-the-art Thule roof racks, Thule roof boxes, Thule bike racks, and Thule snowboard racks.
Thule engineers continually come up with new and better ways to carry your equipment. Consider the options that Thule offers for transporting your bicycles: on the roof held by the frame, front wheel, or forks; on a receiver hitch supported at the frame or by the wheels; on a trunk mount supported by the frame or by the wheels. These carriers feature innovations like the SecureHook™ that stabilizes the bike without making frame contact, patented No-Sway™ cages to prevent bike-to-bike contact, and a swing-away feature that allows a fully loaded bike rack to swing away for access to the rear of the vehicle.
- Easy-fit Tire Chains
- Raceway™ Platform Trunk Bike Rack
- Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Carrier
- Climate Test
Thule's responsiveness to the marketplace is evident with their watercraft carriers. Studies have shown that loading and unloading heavy watercraft like kayaks is one of the biggest obstacles to wider participation in the sport. To address this problem Thule developed the Hullavator™ kayak carrier, which provides waist level loading and supports up to 40 lbs. of the kayak's weight, and the Slipstream™ kayak carrier, which has a sliding roller that supports 50% of the kayak's weight for easier loading and unloading.
Thule innovation doesn't stop when the weather turns cold. When the snow is deep, Thule's ski and snowboard carriers shine. The telescoping arms on the Universal Pull Top™ snowsport carrier slide out to the side so you can load your skis without having to stretch over the car roof. The oversize push buttons on the Pull Top and the Universal Flat Top™ carrier make them easy to close while wearing gloves. And Thule gives you the option of carrying your skis enclosed and protected in one of their many roof boxes, with room left for additional gear. The Boxter™, Atlantis™, and Ascent™ series boxes open to either side, for easy loading and unloading on both sides of the vehicle.
Product looked good out of the box. Carrier I felt tilted down to much tailgates were point towards the ground, had to use spacers to try and level it better.
- Related Thule Pages
- Popular Thule Part Numbers
- Thule® 682 - Sidekick Cargo Box
- Thule® - Outbound Roof Cargo Bag
- Thule® - Stacker Kayak Carrier
- Thule® 45050 - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (50" Load Bars + Feet)
- Thule® 624 - Force L Cargo Box (65" L x 34.5" W x 16" H, 13 cu. ft.)
- Thule® 614 - Pulse L Cargo Box (67" L x 35" W x 16" H, 14 cu. ft.)
- Thule® 910XT - Passage Trunk Mount Bike Rack (2-Bike)
- Thule® ARB47 - AeroBlade™ Load Bars (1 Pair, 47")
- Thule® ARB53 - AeroBlade™ Load Bars (1 Pair, 53")
- Thule® 450R - Rapid Crossroad Railing Foot Pack (4 Feet)