Thule is the world's leading manufacturer of load carrying systems for outdoor enthusiasts who want to bring their equipment with them utilizing their car. Thule specializes in giving people the freedom to enjoy an active lifestyle. No matter whether you hit the trails on your mountain bike, hit the slopes on your skis, or ride the waves on your surfboard, Thule offers a wide range of solutions for transporting your gear, easily, safely and in style.
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...
- Thule® Load BarsLoad Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for durability. The...
$112.44from $89.95 - $219.95# 818
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®, 72" L - 99" L. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or...
$687.44from $549.95 - $699.95# 1932
- Thule® Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak CarrierHullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hullavator is Thule's premium lift-assist kayak carrier. It enables one person to load the carrier from the side of the vehicle at waist level, and the gas-assist struts lift up...
$49.94from $39.95 - $599.95# 827
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackSidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front...
- Thule® Crossover Rolling Carry-On with Laptop PocketCrossover Rolling Carry-On with Laptop Pocket by Thule®. Do travels call for a roller or a backpack? With hide-away, air mesh shoulder straps, the answer does not matter with this one-of-a-kind hybrid upright.Padded, top load pouch holds up to a 15" MacBook Pro® or PCHide-away backpack straps allow for quick and easy shouldering of this carry-on roller
- Thule® Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and telescoping arms that...
- Thule® Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes 2 SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Craossroads Raling Feet and 4 Locks. It's...
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule®, 65" L - 92.5" L. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and...
$562.44from $449.95 - $599.95# 1933
- Thule® AeroBlade™ Edge Flush Mount Roof RackAeroBlade™ Edge Flush Mount Rack by Thule®. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 flush mount feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the strongest carrying capacity of any...
- Thule® M.O.A.B. Roof BasketM.O.A.B. Roof Basket by Thule®. The M.O.A.B. (Mother of all Baskets) is the versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear. It's perfectly sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs and wagons. The M.O.A.B....
$124.94from $99.95 - $379.95# 767
- Thule® AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Roof RackAeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Roof Rack by Thule®. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 raised rail feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the strongest carrying capacity of...
- Thule® Transporter Combi Cargo BoxTransporter Combi Cargo Box by Thule®. The Transporter carries up to 13 cu. ft. or up to 150 lbs. of cargo, adapts to 1.25" and 2" receivers. This cargo box gives you the extra room you need to transport all your gear with the...
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®, 67" L - 88.5" L. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory...
$499.94from $399.95 - $479.95# 1934
- Thule® Easy-fit Tire ChainsEasy-fit Tire Chains by Thule®. Sold in pairs. These tire chains are the easiest to install ever created: just 3 steps and you're ready to drive safely and in control over ice and snow covered roads. No complicated process, no...
In 1942, Erik Thulin designed a Pike trap and sold it to fisherman throughout Scandinavia, and so began the Thule Company. By the 1960s Thule was concentrating on the automotive market, and it was at this time that the company designed and sold its first roof rack. Decades later, the company designs, tests and builds state-of-the-art Thule roof racks, Thule roof boxes, Thule bike racks, and Thule snowboard racks.
Thule engineers continually come up with new and better ways to carry your equipment. Consider the options that Thule offers for transporting your bicycles: on the roof held by the frame, front wheel, or forks; on a receiver hitch supported at the frame or by the wheels; on a trunk mount supported by the frame or by the wheels. These carriers feature innovations like the SecureHook™ that stabilizes the bike without making frame contact, patented No-Sway™ cages to prevent bike-to-bike contact, and a swing-away feature that allows a fully loaded bike rack to swing away for access to the rear of the vehicle.
- Easy-fit Tire Chains
- Raceway™ Platform Trunk Bike Rack
- Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Carrier
- Climate Test
Thule's responsiveness to the marketplace is evident with their watercraft carriers. Studies have shown that loading and unloading heavy watercraft like kayaks is one of the biggest obstacles to wider participation in the sport. To address this problem Thule developed the Hullavator™ kayak carrier, which provides waist level loading and supports up to 40 lbs. of the kayak's weight, and the Slipstream™ kayak carrier, which has a sliding roller that supports 50% of the kayak's weight for easier loading and unloading.
Thule innovation doesn't stop when the weather turns cold. When the snow is deep, Thule's ski and snowboard carriers shine. The telescoping arms on the Universal Pull Top™ snowsport carrier slide out to the side so you can load your skis without having to stretch over the car roof. The oversize push buttons on the Pull Top and the Universal Flat Top™ carrier make them easy to close while wearing gloves. And Thule gives you the option of carrying your skis enclosed and protected in one of their many roof boxes, with room left for additional gear. The Boxter™, Atlantis™, and Ascent™ series boxes open to either side, for easy loading and unloading on both sides of the vehicle.
Nice looking and lightweight.
- Related Thule Pages
- Popular Thule Part Numbers
- Thule® 400XT - Aero Foot Pack (Full Pack - 4 Feet)
- Thule® 682 - Sidekick Cargo Box
- Thule® - Outbound Roof Cargo Bag
- Thule® - Stacker Kayak Carrier
- Thule® - Hang-Two Surf Carrier
- Thule® 45050 - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (50" Load Bars + Feet)
- Thule® 624 - Force L Cargo Box (65" L x 34.5" W x 16" H, 13 cu. ft.)
- Thule® 614 - Pulse L Cargo Box (67" L x 35" W x 16" H, 14 cu. ft.)
- Thule® 910XT - Passage Trunk Mount Bike Rack (2-Bike)
- Thule® ARB47 - AeroBlade™ Load Bars (1 Pair, 47")