Porsche Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers
- 356 Roof Racks
- 911 Series Roof Racks
- 912 Roof Racks
- 914 Roof Racks
- 918 Roof Racks
- 924 Roof Racks
- 928 Roof Racks
- 930 Roof Racks
- 944 Roof Racks
- 964 Roof Racks
- 968 Roof Racks
- 993 Roof Racks
- 996 Roof Racks
- 997 Roof Racks
- Boxster Roof Racks
- Cajun Roof Racks
- Carrera Roof Racks
- Cayenne Roof Racks
- Cayman Roof Racks
- GT3 Roof Racks
- Macan Roof Racks
- Panamera Roof Racks
Porsche is a popular German auto brand well known all over the world for its luxury cars with beautiful designs and exceptional performance. It was founded in 1931 by an Austrian engineer named Ferdinand Porsche, and it has taken on a major role in the global automobile industry. Today, Porsche remains a symbol of luxury and perfection, attracting hundreds of thousands of new buyers every year. However, what Porsche cars are also known for is their small-space design. Very few Porsche cars have a large interior and a proper-sized cargo area. This makes it difficult for transporting large items, like surfboards, tools, bikes, and other equipment. Thanks to advances in the aftermarket products, you can now buy a Porsche roof rack at CARiD and travel in a way you never thought possible.
Roof racks are a set of bars installed on the roof of your car, allowing you to fasten cargo on top without the risk of it falling off. Typically, attaching something to these racks is simple and fast, making your driving experience just that much better. You get even more comfort and transporting ability if you install baskets, trays, and cargo boxes on these racks, since they will make it easier to transport other items and protect them better.
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...
- Thule® Load BarsLoad Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for durability. The...
$112.44from $89.95 - $219.95# 818
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksPowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of skis or 4...
$111.25from $89.00 - $209.00# 3141
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackSidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front...
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®, 67" L - 88.5" L. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory...
$499.94from $399.95 - $479.95# 1934
- Rhino-Rack® Luggage BagsLuggage Bags by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Luggage Bag is the perfect accessory to complement your luggage tray or steel mesh basket. Designed for harsh conditions, this bag will get your gear to your destination hassle free.
$268.88from $215.10 - $269.10# 2619
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®, 72" L - 99" L. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or...
$687.44from $549.95 - $699.95# 1932
- Yakima® Whispbar™ WB300 Ski and Snowboard RackWhispbar™ WB300 Ski and Snowboard Rack by Yakima®. For a ski and snowboard carrier with unrivaled looks and features that can’t be beat, look no further than the Whispbar WB300. The sleek, low-profile shape and anodized...
$112.50from $90.00 - $459.00# 3140
- Thule® M.O.A.B. Roof BasketM.O.A.B. Roof Basket by Thule®. The M.O.A.B. (Mother of all Baskets) is the versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear. It's perfectly sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs and wagons. The M.O.A.B....
$124.94from $99.95 - $379.95# 767
- Thule® Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and telescoping arms that...
- Yakima® Whispbar™ Through BarsWhispbar™ Through Bars by Yakima®. If you're looking for more cargo carrying capacity than the Whispbar Flush Bars can provide, these Through bars are what you need. Unlike the Flush bars, these cross bars extend past the rack...
$536.25from $429.00 - $459.00# 3876
- Thule® Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes 2 SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Craossroads Raling Feet and 4 Locks. It's...
- Yakima® FrontLoader Roof Bike RackFrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars, with no tools...
- Yakima® SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The SkyBox LoPro Cargo Box...
- Rhino-Rack® 2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. Stylish, aerodynamic, fuel saving, extruded aluminum black cross bars mount to UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon legs. Designed for vehicles with a bare roof line (without...
- # 5859662
- # 303100
- # 3343280
Everything is good. Just very soft (thin) base of this box.
- Popular Roof Racks Part Numbers