Rhino-Rack is one of the world’s leading suppliers of load carrying equipment for the automotive industry. Established in Australia in 1992 to develop a lightweight, heavy-duty roof rack system, today the company is a market leader not only in Australia but also in North, Central, and South America. Rhino-Rack develops roof racks for most motor vehicle manufacturers and their huge line of accessories sets them apart from other brands.
- Rhino Rack®Master-Fit Cargo Boxfrom $449.10
- Rhino-Rack®Roof Mount Cargo Basketfrom $242.10
- Rhino-Rack®Steel Mesh Basketfrom $171.00
- Rhino-Rack®Luggage Bagsfrom $215.10
- Rhino-Rack®Alloy Tray Cargo Basketfrom $359.10
- Rhino-Rack®2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack Systemfrom $295.20
- Rhino-Rack®2500 Multi Fit Euro Roof Rack Systemfrom $247.50
- Rhino-Rack®Steel Mesh Platform Rackfrom $188.10
- Rhino-Rack®Side Boat Loaderfrom $1,214.10
- Rhino-Rack®J-Style Kayak Carrierfrom $125.10
- Rhino-Rack®Kayak and Canoe Carrierfrom $134.10
- Rhino-Rack®Nautic Loading Kayak Carrierfrom $134.10
- Rhino-Rack®Heavy Duty Cross Barfrom $66.60
- Rhino-Rack®Discovery Bike Carrierfrom $197.10
- Rhino-Rack®Road Warrior Bike Carrierfrom $134.10
- Rhino-Rack®Quick Release Bike Carrierfrom $98.10
- Rhino-Rack®MountainTrail Bike Carrierfrom $152.10
- Rhino-Rack®Foxwing Awningfrom $584.10
- Rhino-Rack®Sunseeker Awningfrom $305.10
Rhino-Rack’s home base gives them the advantage of being able to develop and test their equipment in the world’s most demanding laboratory: the great Australian outback. The harsh conditions experienced there will reveal weaknesses in any equipment, so Rhino-Rack uses only the toughest materials in the construction of their products; materials that have proven to be unaffected by extreme temperature variations, intense sunlight or tropical downpours.
- Product line Road Testing
- Master-Fit Luggage Box Promo
- Mountain Trail Bike Carrier
- Wrap Around Raiser Features and Benefits
- Alloy Tray Installation
Regardless of your type of vehicle, Rhino-Rack has a roof rack system for you, with rack legs to fit bare roof lines, gutters, flush or raised factory roof rails, adjustable roof tracks, fixed pad mounts, even systems specifically designed for bed caps and hardshell tonneau covers. The cross bar selection includes the Aero and Sportz bars, shaped to complement sleek vehicle lines, and the Heavy-Duty bars, specifically designed for tradesmen and 4WD enthusiasts.
With such a large selection of roof rack accessories, Rhino-Rack has something for everyone. If you’re a traveler and need extra carrying capacity, Rhino-Rack offers Master-Fit cargo boxes for easy loading, safe, secure, and enclosed cargo transport. Or choose from an assortment of alloy trays and platforms and steel trays, mesh baskets and platforms in a wide variety of sizes, which will allow you to take all your gear with you.
Unlike some roof rack manufacturers that concentrate only on the recreational market, Rhino-Rack hasn’t forgotten the tradesman who depends on his roof rack to transport the tools and equipment with which he makes his living. The company has a long history of developing and manufacturing world class ladder rack systems and has an extensive selection of equipment carrying accessories, particularly for ladders.
Australians have a reputation for enjoying the outdoors, and to that end Rhino-Rack developed the clever and ingenious roof rack mounted Foxwing and Sunseeker awnings, both of which can be set up in minutes by one person to create an instant oasis right at the side of your vehicle. These products allow you to enjoy all that Mother Nature has to offer without the downside of sunburn or getting soaked from a passing shower. In fact, with awning accessories like extensions, the Tagalong Tent, and Mesh Room, you can create a complete camp site, tailgating banquet hall, or flea market vendor stand in very little time.
| Posted by Roberta | (Corpus Christi, TX)
Bought this cargo box for my 2012 Ford Focus hatchback. I was scared it might be to big for the size car, bit it was fine - I'm glad I didn't get the smallest model. I'm very impressed with the ease of installation and quality of the box. All you have to do is put it up there and it practically installs itself. The locks work well, but be aware that the lid must be closed correctly in order for them to work. The box has quite a bit of flex to it, so it's fairly easy to inadvertently mis-align the lid. I was pleasantly surprised that the box does not interfere with the antenna or the operation of the hatchback door. You can open it all the way. I recommend the Rhino-Rack rack system also - I got the Aero Vortex type of bar - very quiet on the road. Actually, I can't hear any wind noise from those bars. I highly recommend this box!
- Popular Rhino-Rack Part Numbers
- Rhino-Rack® RMF440 - Master-Fit Silver Cargo Box (16 Cu. Ft - 75.5" L x 32.3" W x 16.5" H, Silver)
- Rhino-Rack® RMCB01 - Small Roof Mount Cargo Basket (47" L x 36" W x 5.9" H)
- Rhino-Rack® 566U - Ski and Snowboard Rack
- Rhino-Rack® S510 - Fixed J-Style Kayak Carrier
- Rhino-Rack® S512 - Folding J-Style Kayak Carrier
- Rhino-Rack® RTL002 - T-Load Hitch Mount Kayak and Canoe Carrier
- Rhino-Rack® RTLK - T-Load Spare Sling Kit
- Rhino-Rack® RBCA019 - 2" Hitch Receiver Locking Pin
- Rhino-Rack® 31105 - Foxwing and Sunseeker Thule / Yakima / Inno Bracket Fit Kit (For Foxwing and Sunseeker Thule / Yakima / Inno Bracket)
- Rhino-Rack® RLTP - Track Mount Leg Kit (2" Height, For RT Tracks)