"To achieve total customer satisfaction by providing innovative and class leading load carrying equipment and solutions for the automotive industry through leadership and consultation."
Since 1992 Rhino-Rack has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver.
Rhino-Rack roof bars are made and tested to Australian standards AS1235 2000, and the company has worked in conjunction with car manufactures to develop rack systems to suit their various requirements.
The total commitment to stay ahead of ever changing vehicle trends has seen Rhino-Rack supply products for all industry segments.
Sensible pricing, quality design, innovations and now international distribution will see Rhino-Rack progress to new horizons over the next decade.
This Web site illustrates the comprehensiveness of Rhino-Rack's product range, their quality and versatility. To take advantage of these features see your nearest roof rack specialist and ask for Rhino-Rack.
"Rhino Rack Australia is committed to the protection of the environment and the reduction of environmental impacts from our operations. This commitment applies across the whole of our business covering the design, manufacture & distribution of motor vehicle roof racks and accessories."
As part of this commitment Rhino Rack Australia Pty Limited will:
Rhino-Rack's goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits given to you by Rhino-Rack under this warranty are in addition to your other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
Subject to the conditions of this warranty, Rhino-Rack warrants the following products manufactured by Rhino-Rack will be free from any manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship for the following periods from the date of purchase (each a "Warranty Period"):
- Lifetime for roof racks
- 1 year for products made from textile and fabric, locks and electrical components
- 3 years for steel (ferrous) products and components
- 5 years for all other products
To make a warranty claim you must return the defective product or components to the place where the product was purchased together with the original proof of purchase or receipt. No warranty claim will be processed without proof of purchase. A warranty claim must relate to a defect which appears within the Warranty Period and must be made within 15 days of the Warranty Period ends. The cost of returning the defective product or components to the place of purchase will be borne by the person making the warranty claim.
If a defect appears during the time periods referred to above, Rhino-Rack will, within a reasonable time of being notified of the warranty claim, repair or replace, at Rhino-Rack's option any defective product or defective component without charge for parts or labor.
This warranty does not apply to:
1. Any person other than the original retail customer or recipient of the product (in the case of acquisition as a gift or promotion) and it is not transferable.
2. Any defect in materials or workmanship, if:
- the purchaser examined the product before having agreed to purchase the product and that examination ought reasonably to have revealed the defect; or
- the defect was specifically drawn to the purchaser's attention before the purchaser agreed to purchase the product;
3. Failures caused by inadequate maintenance or non-compliance to fitting instructions supplied by Rhino-Rack. It is your responsibility to maintain the product adequately. Rhino-Rack recommends that this product be removed from your vehicle for regular cleaning and when not in use for extended periods. Any components subject to normal wear, degradation or consumption through use or exposure to the elements must be inspected periodically and replaced with Rhino-Rack parts as required;
4. Any defects, loss or damage caused by a product being fitted to a non-compatible vehicle, for example, because of the vehicle's shape or build;
5. Any defects, loss or damage caused by conditions beyond Rhino-Rack's control including, but not limited to any cost, loss, misuse, neglect, accidents, attachment of accessories not originating from Rhino-Rack, act of God, overloading beyond recommended capacity or other improper treatment of the product, including incorrect assembly or fitment by the purchaser, retailer or any other third party;
6. Any defects or damage caused by modifications to the vehicle or the product or the user's failure to properly secure cargo as recommended by Rhino-Rack;
7. Any consequential or incidental damage, including but not limited to damage to your vehicle, cargo or to any other person or property.