Pontiac Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers
- 6000 Roof Racks
- Acadian Roof Racks
- Astre Roof Racks
- Aztek Roof Racks
- Beaumont Roof Racks
- Bonneville Roof Racks
- Catalina Roof Racks
- Executive Roof Racks
- Fiero Roof Racks
- Firebird Roof Racks
- Firefly Roof Racks
- G3 Roof Racks
- G5 Roof Racks
- G6 Roof Racks
- G8 Roof Racks
- Grand Am Roof Racks
- Grand Prix Roof Racks
- Grand Safari Roof Racks
- Grandville Roof Racks
- GTO Roof Racks
- Laurentian Roof Racks
- LeMans Roof Racks
- Montana Roof Racks
- Optima Roof Racks
- Parisienne Roof Racks
- Phoenix Roof Racks
- Pursuit Roof Racks
- Safari Roof Racks
- Solstice Roof Racks
- Star Chief Roof Racks
- Strato-Chief Roof Racks
- Sunbird Roof Racks
- Sunburst Roof Racks
- Sunfire Roof Racks
- Sunrunner Roof Racks
- T1000 Roof Racks
- Tempest Roof Racks
- Torrent Roof Racks
- Trans Am Roof Racks
- Trans Sport Roof Racks
- Ventura Roof Racks
- Vibe Roof Racks
- Vista Roof Racks
- Wave Roof Racks
Security is a top priority for most car owners. We make every effort to keep our vehicle, its contents and passengers safe by purchasing insurance or installing safety lock system. If you have a decent lock system, your interior baggage should be safe from thieves and intruders, but if you’re transporting items on the roof of your car, you must have a set of roof racks with locks, and perhaps even a special container that is secure enough. The Pontiac roof racks sold at CARiD.com meet these standards and even exceed them.
Roof racks are made up of three components - rails, towers, and mounts. Usually, they have locks allowing you to fasten items and lock them in. However, attaching items to the racks themselves is not the most practical solution, as they are vulnerable to outside weather conditions, and are easier to access than cargo carriers. We sell a number of containers, including baskets, trays, and boxes. Materials such as aluminum, steel, and reinforced nylon are used to create these products, and their design is perfect for the safety of your belongings.
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...
- Thule® Load BarsLoad Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for durability. The...
$112.44from $89.95 - $219.95# 818
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksPowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of skis or 4...
$89.44from $71.55 - $162.00# 3141
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackSidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front...
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®, 67" L - 88.5" L. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory...
$499.94from $399.95 - $479.95# 1934
- Rhino-Rack® Luggage BagsLuggage Bags by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Luggage Bag is the perfect accessory to complement your luggage tray or steel mesh basket. Designed for harsh conditions, this bag will get your gear to your destination hassle free.
$268.88from $215.10 - $269.10# 2619
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®, 72" L - 99" L. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or...
$687.44from $549.95 - $699.95# 1932
- Yakima® Whispbar™ WB300 Ski and Snowboard RackWhispbar™ WB300 Ski and Snowboard Rack by Yakima®. For a ski and snowboard carrier with unrivaled looks and features that can’t be beat, look no further than the Whispbar WB300. The sleek, low-profile shape and anodized...
$91.13from $72.90 - $372.60# 3140
- Thule® M.O.A.B. Roof BasketM.O.A.B. Roof Basket by Thule®. The M.O.A.B. (Mother of all Baskets) is the versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear. It's perfectly sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs and wagons. The M.O.A.B....
$124.94from $99.95 - $379.95# 767
- Thule® Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and telescoping arms that...
- Yakima® Whispbar™ Through BarsWhispbar™ Through Bars by Yakima®. If you're looking for more cargo carrying capacity than the Whispbar Flush Bars can provide, these Through bars are what you need. Unlike the Flush bars, these cross bars extend past the rack...
$435.38from $348.30 - $372.60# 3876
- Thule® Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes 2 SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Craossroads Raling Feet and 4 Locks. It's...
- Yakima® FrontLoader Roof Bike RackFrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars, with no tools...
- Yakima® SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The SkyBox LoPro Cargo Box...
- Rhino-Rack® 2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. Stylish, aerodynamic, fuel saving, extruded aluminum black cross bars mount to UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon legs. Designed for vehicles with a bare roof line (without...
- # 10361573
- # 350782
- # 1103759
The racks worked well for us. They were missing the rubber top guards, but after contacting CARiD, we received them a week later. They do whistle when there is nothing strapped to the top, which is a bit annoying. That said, they were easy to install, and worked great.
- Popular Roof Racks Part Numbers
- Thule® KIT2146 - Fit Kit (4 Pieces)
- Rola® 59722 - APE Series Extended Removable Anchor Point Mount Roof Rack (47-1/4" Bar Length, 110 lbs)
- Yakima® 8004039 - HullRaiser Kayak Rack (For Round and Square Crossbars)
- Yakima® 8004044 - Mako Aero Saddles Kayak Rack (For All Crossbars)
- SportRack® SR1004 - Complete Roof Rack System
- SportRack® SR1002 - Complete Roof Rack System