The Sunfire is comfortable enough to drive all day long and it has the type of performance that means you can drive it over long distances without worrying about it missing a beat. That means that it’s a great vehicle for driving on vacation or even just out for the day with the only downside being that you can quickly run out of room for all the things you need to take with you. However, we have the solution to make your trips easier because we have a range of Pontiac Sunfire roof carriers!
Our range of roof racks means that you can find exactly what you need to carry the things that you normally carry in your interior so that you can make each journey more comfortable. Our range of roof cargo carriers includes general box carriers that can carry your luggage, food or anything else that would normally go in your trunk or the specialized carriers that give you a way to securely transport your bikes, kayaks and other equipment. We have all the parts you need to get it set up perfectly and at lower prices than you would expect!
- SportRack® Vista Cargo BoxVista Cargo Box by SportRack. When you've got too much cargo to carry inside your vehicle, transport it on your roof rack in this convenient and attractive cargo box. It's easy to attach and load when you need it and capable of...$246.75
- SportRack® Skyline Cargo BoxSkyline Cargo Box by SportRack. The SportRack Skyline is the large capacity cargo box that's loaded with features at a great price. From the attractive 2-tone exterior to the spring loaded hinges that aid opening and closing, to the...$198.07
- SportRack® Horizon Cargo BoxHorizon Cargo Box by SportRack. The Horizon Cargo Box gives you additional cargo carrying capacity at a great value. It mounts quickly and conveniently on the roof, and compacts for easy storage. The Horizon Cargo Box can carry up...$255.94 - $321.56
- Spec-D® Roof RackBlack Roof Rack by Spec-D. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...$71.20 - $382.70
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack. The Rhino Rack Gutter Mount Leg Set can either replace damaged or broken legs, help you move your rack to a vehicle with rain gutters, or build a Rhino Rack roof system from scratch. These legs...$62.10 - $107.10
- SportRack® Roof BasketRoof Basket by SportRack. This roof basket is a versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear, at a great value. It's perfectly sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs and wagons. With a 110 lbs. cargo...$87.70 - $167.83
- Warrior® Cargo BasketCargo Basket by Warrior.$78.15 - $1,168.06
- Warrior® Roof RackRoof Rack by Warrior.$78.15 - $1,168.06
- SportRack® Vista Cargo BagVista Cargo Bag by SportRack. The Sherpa Roof Bag gives you additional cargo carrying capacity at a great value. It mounts quickly and conveniently on the roof, even if you only have side rails, and collapses and compacts for easy...$37.80 - $66.53
- Rightline Gear® Car Top Carrier BagThe Rightline Gear Car Top Carrier is aerodynamically designed to help save money at the gas pump. The carrier is 100% waterproof, unzips 3/4 of the way around for easy loading, and attaches to vehicles with or without a roof rack....$53.95 - $199.95
- SportRack® Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackDeluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack by SportRack. Transport up to 8 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your roof rack with the Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack. The rubber arms on these carriers grip and hold skis or snowboards without...$114.91 - $166.32
- Thule® Raceway Trunk Bike RackRaceway Trunk Bike Rack by Thule. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. Safe and secure vehicle attachment, fast and easy bike loading, and stable bike transport aptly describe the Raceway Trunk Bike Rack. It's packed with...$270.95 - $294.95
- Thule® Archway Trunk Mount Bike RackArchway Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Thule. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. The Archway is the versatile rack that provides secure and safe bicycle transport. The curved tubes of the Archway provide clearance for spoilers, while...$158.95 - $174.95
- Thule® Gateway Trunk Mount Bike RackGateway Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Thule. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. When you have a variety of bikes to carry you need a rack with versatile features. The arm design and Cinch Lever of the Gateway Trunk Mount Bike Rack...$134.95 - $150.95
- Rhino-Rack® Rear Wheel Mount Bike CarrierRear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack. Holds 2 bikes. If you're looking for that extra bike carrying capacity and your vehicle has a rear-mounted tyre, why not try the Rear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier. The Bike Carrier is...$143.10
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Covercraft® Block-It™ 380 Custom Car Cover$164.00 - $177.00
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Indoor Custom Car Cover$215.31 - $239.24
Pontiac Sunfire Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers Reviews
2012 Honda Accord