Scion Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers
Many people deal with the problem of transporting large and bulky items, but few of them actually find practical solutions for it. Some opt to pay transport companies; others buy trailers with additional space, yet the optimal solution in this situation is to buy roof racks. These parts consist of three elements: rails, towers, and mounts, and are attached to the roof of your car. The way they work is by fastening your bulky items sturdily, and keeping them in that position for the duration of your trip. This is an especially popular choice for athletes and hobbyists, who transport kayaks, bicycles, surfboards, skis and other equipment. The Scion roof racks sold at CARiD are a very practical and beneficial choice that you should not overlook.
As mentioned before, you can fasten your belongings to the racks, but this does not work for all items and doesn’t protect them from the outside weather conditions, so we also offer various baskets and containers meant for racks to solve this problem. Our catalog features many different models from such manufacturers as Thule and Rhino-Rack. All roof racks and cargo carriers are built with utmost precision and quality. Buy this product today, and your journeys and travels will become much more enjoyable and comfortable.
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo Box$299.95# 32503535
- Yakima® SkyBox Roof Cargo Boxfrom $549.00 - $699.00# 13308842
- Rhino-Rack® Ski and Snowboard Rackfrom $107.10 - $143.10# 4178699
- SportRack® Anti-Sway Trunk Mount Bike Rackfrom $52.92 - $58.80# 9119921
- Thule® Sonic XXL Cargo Box$699.95# 32503531
- Yakima® FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racksfrom $219.00 - $239.00# 12813013
- Rhino-Rack® Master-Fit Cargo Boxfrom $476.10 - $620.10# 28178757
- # 9832802
- Yakima® ProRack™ Ski and Snowboard Rackfrom $90.00 - $229.00# 15844874
- # 1640948
- # 15177549
- # 1103865
| Posted by Thomas | (Marshfield, WI)
The product is everything it should be; fits securely, looks great, and does the job, but still I find it a bit pricey.