Scion Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers
Many people deal with the problem of transporting large and bulky items, but few of them actually find practical solutions for it. Some opt to pay transport companies; others buy trailers with additional space, yet the optimal solution in this situation is to buy roof racks. These parts consist of three elements: rails, towers, and mounts, and are attached to the roof of your car. The way they work is by fastening your bulky items sturdily, and keeping them in that position for the duration of your trip. This is an especially popular choice for athletes and hobbyists, who transport kayaks, bicycles, surfboards, skis and other equipment. The Scion roof racks sold at CARiD are a very practical and beneficial choice that you should not overlook.
As mentioned before, you can fasten your belongings to the racks, but this does not work for all items and doesn’t protect them from the outside weather conditions, so we also offer various baskets and containers meant for racks to solve this problem. Our catalog features many different models from such manufacturers as Thule and Rhino-Rack. All roof racks and cargo carriers are built with utmost precision and quality. Buy this product today, and your journeys and travels will become much more enjoyable and comfortable.
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 1 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Yakima® - LandShark Kayak RackStarting at: $53.10$53.10
- Thule® - M.O.A.B. Roof BasketStarting at: $302.95$302.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Side Boat LoaderStarting at: $1,079.20$1,079.20
- Yakima® - WaveHog Surfboard RacksStarting at: $116.10$116.10
- Rhino-Rack® - J-Style Kayak CarrierStarting at: $25.00$25.00
- Yakima® - Round CrossbarsStarting at: $80.10$80.10
- Yakima® - BowDown Kayak RackStarting at: $170.10$170.10
- Thule® - Traverse Foot PackStarting at: $150.95$150.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Explorer Kayak and Canoe CarrierStarting at: $127.20$127.20
- Yakima® - KeelOver Canoe CarrierStarting at: $89.10$89.10
"The product is everything it should be; fits securely, looks great, and does the job, but still I find it a bit pricey."