- A Class Roof Racks
- B Class Roof Racks
- C Class Roof Racks
- CLA Class Roof Racks
- CL Class Roof Racks
- CLK Class Roof Racks
- CLS Class Roof Racks
- E class Roof Racks
- G Class Roof Racks
- GLA Class Roof Racks
- GLC Class Roof Racks
- GL Class Roof Racks
- GLE Class Roof Racks
- GLK class Roof Racks
- GLS Class Roof Racks
- GT Roof Racks
- M Class Roof Racks
- Metris Roof Racks
Nowadays, cars are built in different sizes, shapes, and designs. Usually, they belong to a certain group of consumers, like families, businessmen, truckers, or street racers, and are built to fit the needs of this group. Oftentimes, we have the need to do something our car isn’t meant for, while others are, so we’re forced to turn to friends or rental companies for help. The most common problem of this type that drivers face is a small luggage compartment. If you bought the car to suit your personal needs, it should be useful most of the time, but there are instances where you have to carry a lot of cargo, or something big that simply doesn’t fit. Fortunately, you can buy a Mercedes roof rack at CARiD.com to solve this problem.
Many people overlook their car’s potential to carry baggage on the roof of the car, thinking that they are limited to the cargo area. Roof racks take advantage of this feature, and can be installed on the roof, so that you may fasten personal items on it, or you may even buy one of the special baskets, trays, or cargo boxes that we offer. Our roof racks are built to last by some of the biggest professionals in the industry. Only the finest materials are used, ensuring a sturdy base and a long term of use.
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxSidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone, rugged polyethylene cargo...$299.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule®. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$449.95 - $599.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$399.95 - $469.95
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...$969.95
- Thule® Flow Cargo BoxFlow Cargo Box by Thule®. Low-profile roof box with aerodynamic design, perfect for the winter sport enthusiast. Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design. Plus fits your car roof perfectly with...$799.95
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$322.65 - $357.75
- Yakima® SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The SkyBox LoPro Cargo Box...$538.65
- Yakima® SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and protection for your gear with...Comes in 12, 16, 18, and 21 cu. ft. capacitiesStylish aerodynamic shape reduces wind noise and drag for greater fuel efficiency; rear of box tapered for hatch clearance$446.85 - $587.25
- Yakima® ProRack™ Cargo BoxProRack™ Cargo Box by Yakima®. Taking a trip and can't fit all your gear inside your vehicle? The roomy ProRack Cargo Box allows you to carry 10 cu. ft. of cargo on your roof rack. Made of rugged ABS plastic, this cargo box...$244.82
- Yakima® Aero Roof Cargo BoxAero Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Carrying unwieldy gear has never looked so elegant. No other box matches its aerodynamic performance. In black or silver high-gloss finish.$708.75 - $830.25
- Yakima® ShowCase Roof Cargo BoxShowCase Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Aerodynamic design with clean, high-gloss modern styling – the ShowCase 15 elevates the cargo box. Sized just right for weekends with friends, everyday urban traverses, and short road trips,...$594.00 - $675.00
- Yakima® SkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. New textured lid – the next evolution of the SkyBox series. Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and...$383.40 - $513.00
- Rhino Rack® Master-Fit Cargo BoxMaster-Fit Cargo Box by Rhino-Rack®. New range of Master-Fit Cargo Boxes have been designed to be safe, solid and also combine styling and aerodynamics for a superior function and fit.$399.00 - $589.10
- SportRack® Vista Cargo BoxVista Cargo Box by SportRack®. When you've got too much cargo to carry inside your vehicle, transport it on your roof rack in this convenient and attractive cargo box. It's easy to attach and load when you need it and capable of...$246.75
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
Mercedes Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers Reviews
2010 Mazda 5