- (10)Roof Cargo BoxesMercedes GLA Class
- (6)Base Rack SystemsMercedes GLA Class
- (20)Canoe Carriers & Kayak RacksMercedes GLA Class
- (4)Roof Ski & Snowboard RacksMercedes GLA Class
- (9)Roof Cargo BagsMercedes GLA Class
- (8)Roof Cargo BasketsMercedes GLA Class
- (41)Roof Rack AccessoriesMercedes GLA Class
- (65)Bike RacksMercedes GLA Class
The Mercedes GLA-Class is a compact SUV that comes outfitted with a plethora of high tech toys and a spectacular interior. Inside the GLA’s bulbous headlights Mercedes-Benz housed two laser beam projectors designed not only to provide outstanding illumination of the road ahead, but also use to project movies, pictures, and other stuff onto a screen. Aside from being able to run you own portable movie theater, Mercedes gave its baby SUV a more sporting soul. It carries a significant power under the hood, sits on top of 20-inch wheels, and looks beefy and sleek – of course it is a head-turner.
Since your Mercedes GLA-Class is already equipped with roof rails, all that’s needed is a couple of cross bars and you can mount a sturdy roof rack, basket, cargo box, or a cargo bag to get it ready for a holiday getaway or any other road adventure that involves bringing along loads and loads of stuff. With a convenience that a roof rack provides you can pile as much or as little stuff as you want. If you got large or oddly shaped items, they won’t be a problem for a rugged roof rack – just don’t forget to tie everything down with a cargo net. Don’t be a stranger and take your sweet time to check out a full selection of Mercedes GLA-Class roof racks and cargo carriers we offer at CARiD.
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxSidekick Cargo Box by Thule. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone, rugged polyethylene cargo...$299.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$449.95 - $599.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$399.95 - $469.95
- Thule® Hyper XL Cargo BoxHyper XL Cargo Box by Thule. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe, and...$969.95
- Spec-D® Roof RackBlack Roof Rack by Spec-D. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...$71.20 - $382.70
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack. The Rhino Rack Gutter Mount Leg Set can either replace damaged or broken legs, help you move your rack to a vehicle with rain gutters, or build a Rhino Rack roof system from scratch. These legs...$62.10 - $107.10
- Warrior® Cargo BasketCargo Basket by Warrior.$78.15 - $1,231.66
- Warrior® Roof RackRoof Rack by Warrior.$78.15 - $1,231.66
- Rightline Gear® Car Top Carrier BagThe Rightline Gear Car Top Carrier is aerodynamically designed to help save money at the gas pump. The carrier is 100% waterproof, unzips 3/4 of the way around for easy loading, and attaches to vehicles with or without a roof rack....$53.95 - $199.95
- Thule® Snowboard CarrierSnowboard Carrier by Thule. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room for other gear, and the...$149.95
- Thule® Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting system and telescoping arms that...$249.95
- Thule® Slipstream Kayak RackSlipstream Kayak Rack by Thule. This premium load assist carrier makes kayak loading and unloading possible for one person, because it supports 50% of the kayak's weight with a sliding roller that extends beyond the back of the...$349.95
- Thule® Roll Model Kayak RackRoll Model Kayak Rack by Thule. Prevent damage to your vehicle and your kayak with this easy to load rack. The integrated rollers keep the boat from contacting the vehicle as it's loaded, while guiding it onto the supporting...$249.95
- Thule® Hull-a-Port Kayak CarrierHull-a-Port Kayak Carrier by Thule. The Hull-a-Port delivers easy kayak loading and unloading, and safe, secure transport, with the versatility of enabling you to mount other Thule accessories on your roof rack. It can carry a kayak...$149.95
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.