Nissan Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers
- 200SX Roof Racks
- 210 Roof Racks
- 240SX Roof Racks
- 260Z-260ZX Roof Racks
- 280Z-280ZX Roof Racks
- 300ZX Roof Racks
- 310 Roof Racks
- 510 Roof Racks
- 810 Roof Racks
- Altima Roof Racks
- Altima Coupe Roof Racks
- Armada Roof Racks
- Cube Roof Racks
- Frontier Roof Racks
- Hardbody Roof Racks
- Juke Roof Racks
- Leaf Roof Racks
- Maxima Roof Racks
- Murano Roof Racks
- NV Roof Racks
- Pathfinder Roof Racks
- Pick Up Roof Racks
If you’ve ever had to haul heavy or really big items in your car, you know how much of a pain it can be to organize the items so that everything fits. Besides being an uncomfortable and time-consuming experience, filling up the interior of your car to the brim with items can really endanger your safety, leaving only side mirrors for you to look at. Thankfully, this dilemma is easily remedied by making the roof of your car a storage location. This may seem like a crazy idea, as the roof is far from being a steady surface for transporting, but by installing roof racks, you will make sure, it is so. The Nissan roof racks sold at CARiD will let you attach your large and heavy cargo to the roof of your car, thus making life easier for you.
Roof racks’ sturdy construction and flawless design allow them to keep even the heaviest and largest items fastened to your roof without coming undone. Ordinary racks are great for transporting single items, but cargo baskets and containers are preferable in tough weather conditions and if you want your items to stay packed and undamaged. Thule and Rhino Rack are the two companies we deal with, and you can find a nice catalog of their great products on our site. After installing roof racks, your car will be one step closer to reaching its potential and you’ll be much more comfortable.
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 3 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Thule® - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Starting at: $319.95$319.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Vehicle Specific Tracks SetStarting at: $162.00$162.00
- SportRack® - Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $93.44$93.44
- Rola® - Roof Rack Starting at: $318.56$318.56
- Smittybilt® - Defender Roof BasketStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Yakima® - MegaWarrior Roof Cargo BasketStarting at: $379.00$379.00
- Thule® - Force Cargo BoxStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Foxwing AwningStarting at: $26.10$26.10
- SportRack® - J-Stacker Kayak CarrierStarting at: $93.44$93.44
- Rola® - Pursuit™ Roof Top Fold-Away Luggage CarrierStarting at: $0.00$0.00
Posted by Jose M.
"Is excellent to carry my ladders. I put 40 f en 28 plus 24 on the top of my truck, I make sure they are secure and do the job. I love this RTL002, it really works."