Nissan Frontier Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers
The Frontier has the comfort to make even the longest journeys easy and the room to carry a range of cargo but it’s not perfect. Unfortunately, you can quickly run out of room in the cab for the things that you need to take with you but that you don’t want in the weather so you’re looking for a solution. We have it here because we have a range of Nissan Frontier roof storage options that give you secure storage out of the weather so you never have to risk the weather again!
Obviously everyone has different needs and carries different things so we have a wide range of carriers so that you can find the equipment that suits your lifestyle perfectly. There are a range of different types of carriers like the box carriers that add a second trunk to your vehicle so that you have more room to carry everything you normally take with you or the specialized carriers that allow you to carry your kayaks, bikes and more without having to take up room in the vehicle. Once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you didn’t buy it a long time ago!
- Thule® - Hull-a-Port Kayak CarrierStarting at: $149.95$149.95
- Yakima® - FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksStarting at: $219.00$219.00
- Rhino-Rack® - Roof Mount Cargo BasketStarting at: $242.10$242.10
- SportRack® - Vista Cargo BoxStarting at: $133.56$133.56
- Smittybilt® - Defender Roof BasketStarting at: $47.99$47.99
- Thule® - Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak CarrierStarting at: $599.95$599.95
- Yakima® - RailGrab Foot PackStarting at: $109.00$109.00
- Rhino-Rack® - Steel Mesh BasketStarting at: $171.00$171.00
- SportRack® - Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $93.24$93.24
- Rola® - Roof Top Vortex Cargo BasketStarting at: $139.59$139.59
| Posted by Jose | (Dover, NJ)
Is excellent to carry my ladders. I put 40 f en 28 plus 24 on the top of my truck, I make sure they are secure and do the job. I love this RTL002, it really works.
Base • SE • XE • SC • SVE • LE • Nismo Off-Road • PRO-4X • S • SL • SV • Desert Runner