Founded in Santa Fe Springs, California, in the late 1960s during the height of the original muscle car boom, Hotchkis Sport Suspension got its start building products that blessed GM, Mopar, and Ford performance cars with new abilities to corner and handle with stability at racetrack speeds. As the company’s reputation for building quality products grew, Hotchkis parts soon found their way into all kinds of vehicles that were not made to go fast.
- (969)Hotchkis Performance Suspension Parts
- (815)Hotchkis Replacement Suspension Parts
- (304)Hotchkis Performance Steering Parts
- (5)Hotchkis Automotive Tools
- (3)Hotchkis Performance Starting & Charging
- (2)Hotchkis Custom Hoods
- (1)Hotchkis Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Hotchkis® TVS Lowering KitTVS Lowering Kit by Hotchkis®. This is a complete kit with components that give your vehicle reduced body roll, sharpened steering response, and enhanced handling. Provides a subtle drop in ride height, and gives any classic or...Complete kit that provides all components necessary for reduced body roll, sharpened steering response, and enhanced handlingProvides valuable gains in high-speed stability, cornering, and driver control$503.36 - $4,379.31
- Hotchkis® Trailing Arm Handling Suspension PackageTrailing Arm Handling Suspension Package by Hotchkis®. Remove wheel hop and add traction and handling of your vehicle with this trailing arm handling suspension package.Improves Traction and HandlingReduces Wheel Hop$424.20 - $941.40
- Hotchkis® Extreme Sway BarsExtreme Sway Bars by Hotchkis®. This is anti-sway bar that reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll as vehicle weight shifts. Delivering a firmer ride than standard Hotchkis Sport Sway bars, these are recommended for...Anti-sway bars effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shiftsImproves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment and tire grip$311.50 - $549.12
- Hotchkis® Competition Sway BarCompetition Sway Bar by Hotchkis®. This is a anti-sway bar that deliver the lowest amount of body roll of all Hotchkis sway bars. Competition bars are designed to work best with racing tires and deliver slight over steer. Heavy...Anti-sway bars effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shiftsImproves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment and tire grip$188.37 - $644.28
- Hotchkis® Control ArmsControl Arms by Hotchkis®. This is a set of replacement A-arm assemblies that come ready to bolt on with repositioned ball joints that provide sports-car handling, reduced body roll, and improved stability at all speeds. Includes...Set of bolt-on replacement front A-arm assemblies designed to provide sports car levels of handlingRepositioned ball joints reduce body roll and improve stability at all speeds$562.80 - $1,330.45
- Hotchkis® 1.5 Adjustable Performance Series Shock Absorbers1.5 Adjustable Performance Series Shock Absorbers by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive piston design and...Mono-tube shock absorbers that are produced under license by renowned manufacturer Fox Shock AbsorbersGives your classic muscle car optimum performance in slaloms and around oval racetracks$177.45 - $644.28
- Hotchkis® Alignment Camber Link KitAlignment Camber Link Kit by Hotchkis®. Adjust camber settings on your vehicle for improved performance and tire wear. Hotchkis camber arms include quiet greasable polyurethane bushings billet machined arms and give you the freedom...Allows For Precision Rear AlignmentCorrects Excessive Negative Camber$289.14 - $888.25
- Hotchkis® 1.5 Street Performance Series Shock Absorbers1.5 Street Performance Series Shock Absorbers by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive piston design and...Mono-tube shock absorbers that are produced under license by renowned manufacturer Fox Shock AbsorbersGives your classic muscle car optimum performance in slaloms and around oval racetracks$132.26 - $544.50
- Hotchkis® Strut Tower BracesStrut Tower Brace by Hotchkis®. Show the imports that your classic muscle car concedes nothing when it comes to handling with this set of reinforced 1.5” diameter steel tubes that bolt on to your control arms, shock towers, and...Reinforced 1.5” diameter steel tubes secure control arms, shock towers, and firewall rigidly together in placePrevents vehicle’s natural tendency of flex in suspension subframe and chassis during hard cornering$156.52 - $268.85
- Hotchkis® Chassis Max Handle BarsChassis Max Handle Bar Kit by Hotchkis®. Set of 1.5” diameter curved steel tubes that bolt to the tops of control arms, shock towers, and firewall to keep all components rigidly in place when vehicle weight shifts. Eliminates...Reinforced steel tubes secure suspension components rigidly in place to reduce cowl shake, axle shift, suspension misalignment, and chassis flexImproves overall stability, driver control, and handling by maintaining proper suspension geometry, alignment and tire grip$251.13 - $551.04
- Hotchkis® Ball JointsBall Joints by Hotchkis®. Hotchkis Ball Joint has heat treated forged ball studs (SAE4140). Triple lip boot seals installed are CNC milled with zero tolerance Fit. SAE 1045 steel for strength and increased press base.Heat Treated Forged Ball Studs (SAE4140)Triple Lip Boot Seals Installed$27.26 - $258.13
- Hotchkis® Subframe ConnectorsSubframe Connectors by Hotchkis®. The Hotchkis Performance sub-frame connectors are designed to add rigidity to the chassis to improve vehicle performance by reducing chassis flex.Reduces Chassis FlexImproves Handling$195.65 - $387.15
- Hotchkis® Sport Sway BarSport Sway Bar by Hotchkis®. Anti-sway bars that effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shifts. Improves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment...Anti-sway bars effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shiftsImproves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment and tire grip$133.25 - $748.22
- Hotchkis® Alignment Camber Plate KitAlignment Camber Plate Kit by Hotchkis®. This is a set of 2 replacement plates for the top of your MacPherson type struts that allow a more extreme level of adjustment for camber and caster than cam bolts. Excellent if your vehicle...Set of 2 replacement plates for the top of your MacPherson type strutsAllows a more extreme level of adjustment for camber and caster than cam bolts do$254.80
- Hotchkis® Adjustable Strut RodsAdjustable Strut Rods by Hotchkis®. Dramatically improve the cornering performance traction and steering response of your Mopar with Hotchkis Sport Suspension Adjustable Strut Rods. Designed to positively locate the lower arm these...Positively positions lower arm and improves responsivenessRemoves unwanted play and excessive movement in the front suspension$275.63
- Hotchkis® Battery BoxBattery Box by Hotchkis®. Replace that rusted flimsy battery box in your vehicle up with this trick replacement from Hotchkis Sport Suspension. Designed as a direct factory replacement this battery box features laser cut...Precision Laser CutDirect Replacement$192.92
- Hotchkis® Pitman ArmPitman Arm Kit by Hotchkis®. This is replacement pitman arm that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM-spec pitman arms. Easy, bolt-on upgrade brings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness....Replacement pitman arm that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM specBrings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness$91.00 - $276.64
- Hotchkis® Chassis K Member BraceChassis K Member Brace by Hotchkis®. Hotchkis Sport Suspension K Member Brace for your vehicle are designed to add rigidity to the chassis to improve vehicle performance by reducing chassis flex. Fabricated from strong 1/8 in....Adds rigidity to the chassisImproves vehicle performance by reducing chassis flex$125.69
- Hotchkis® Chassis Max Subframe KitChassis Max Subframe Kit by Hotchkis®. The Hotchkis Sport Suspension Chassis Max System strengthens the chassis by adding structural integrity that drastically improves handling to your vehicle.TIG WeldedPowder Coat Gloss Black Finish$180.50 - $521.64
- Hotchkis® Sway Bar BracketsSway Bar Brackets by Hotchkis®. This is a set of heavy-duty aluminum sway bar mounting brackets designed to provide a higher level of strength with more sophisticated brushed metal looks to match. Available in 4 distinctive styles...Set of heavy-duty aluminum sway bar mounting brackets7075 grade aluminum construction provides an effective upgrade for applications that require the highest level of strength$89.78 - $214.27
- Hotchkis® Trailing ArmsTrailing Arms by Hotchkis®. This is a set of replacement trailing arms designed as an upgrade with heavy gauge reinforced steel that provides higher-than-OEM strength and rigidity to eliminate flex which allows rear axle to shift...Set of replacement trailing arms mount to a live rear axle on both sidesPrevents the axle assembly from shifting out of alignment during high torque conditions$163.80 - $802.42
If you have a classic muscle car, you know it was built before today’s knowledge was gained about structural rigidity. Because powerful motors and grippy tires have a frame-twisting effect under high torque loads, Hotchkis offers a number of kits which contain structural braces to beef up strut towers, control arms, suspension subframes, and solid rear axles. Even if you have a late model performance car built in America, Japan, or Europe, you’ll still benefit from the added control and predictability Hotchkis kits bring to your car by keeping wheels better aligned and tires planted more flatly against the pavement.
For the most experienced drivers, the Hotchkis team has developed vastly improved suspension systems that dramatically increase the pleasure of your street or track driving. CARiD offers the whole line of Hotchkis suspension components, including Hotchkis performance sport spring kits, performance sway bar kits, performance rear trailing arms, leaf spring kits, tie rod sleeves, subframe connectors, HPS 1000 shocks, premium steering and ball joint rebuild kits, tubular front control arms, and so much more. Just browse our virtual shelves, and choose the products that will turn your vehicle into a beast.
Adding structural reinforcements at the top of your front and rear suspension components is an easy way to beef up torsional rigidity if autocross, pro-touring, or racing events will be attempting to compress and twist the frame and axles of your vehicle. Because the tops of strut towers are under constant pressure to shift position in their mounts when wheels are pulled and yanked in every direction, braces keeping things affixed rigidly in position keeps alignment and grip at relaxed Sunday drive levels.
The Chassis Max Handle Bar kit comes with curved bracework that locks the top of the control arms and shock towers with the same firewall structural elements that fenders bolt onto. Doing this keeps front wheels and suspension elements from shifting out of position under pressure, so steering, turn-in response, and front grip all stay predictable. Depending on vehicle application, the cross member bar included in the Chassis Max Handle Bar kit may be adjustable to account for variations in vehicle manufacturing, condition, and normal suspension sag.
The steel tubing found on all Hotchkis sway bars and other components is formed by a Drawn Over Mandrell (DOM) process, which allows manufacturing tolerances to be as much as twenty times tighter than most hot rolling processes competitors use. Steel sections are joined by Tungsten Gas Insert (TIG) welding – a process which provides clean, even welds and a consistent level of bonding strength on all areas. As a result, irregularities which create weak points prone to metal fatigue or failure are eliminated. An outer finish of either nickel or powder coat is applied for show car looks, durability, and corrosion protection. And to ensure sway bars and other moving components stay properly positioned for the long run, Hotchkis uses polyurethane bushings that are more resilient than ones built from traditional OEM rubber.
2015 GMC Yukon