Hotchkis Sport Suspension
- Hotchkis Performance Suspension Parts
- Hotchkis Performance Steering Parts
- Hotchkis Automotive Tools
- Hotchkis Air Tools & Compressors
- Hotchkis Hood Pins & Latches
- Hotchkis Mounting & Hardware
- Hotchkis Replacement Steering Parts
- Hotchkis Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Hotchkis Hand Tools
- Hotchkis®TVS Lowering KitTVS Lowering Kit by Hotchkis®. This is a complete kit with components that give your vehicle reduced body roll, sharpened steering response, and enhanced handling. Provides a subtle drop in ride height, and gives any classic or modern...Complete kit that provides all components necessary for reduced body roll, sharpened steering response, and enhanced handlingProvides valuable gains in high-speed stability, cornering, and driver control$560.99 - $4,710.99
- Hotchkis®Tubular Control ArmsTubular Control Arms by Hotchkis®. This is a set of replacement A-arm assemblies that come ready to bolt on with repositioned ball joints that provide sports-car handling, reduced body roll, and improved stability at all speeds....Set of bolt-on replacement front A-arm assemblies designed to provide sports car levels of handlingRepositioned ball joints reduce body roll and improve stability at all speeds$574.99 - $1,589.99
- Hotchkis®Lowering Coil Spring KitLowering Coil Spring Kit by Hotchkis®.This is a coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and achieve handling improvements in cornering, grip, and turn-in response. Increased spring rate also provides a...Includes bump stopsStiffer-than-OEM spring rate reduces body roll, nose dive, and rear squat for improved handling$124.99 - $413.99
- Hotchkis®Competition Sway BarCompetition Sway Bar by Hotchkis®. This is a anti-sway bar that deliver the lowest amount of body roll of all Hotchkis sway bars. Competition bars are designed to work best with racing tires and deliver slight over steer. Heavy gauge...Anti-sway bars effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shiftsImproves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment and tire grip$199.99 - $719.99
- Hotchkis®Outer Rod KitOuter Rod Kit by Hotchkis®. Dramatically improve the cornering performance traction and steering response of your Mopar with Hotchkis Sport Suspension Steering Rods. Designed to be used in conjunction with Hotchkis Sport suspension...Strong Yet LightweightHigh Quality Hardware$315.99 - $323.99
- Hotchkis®1.5 Adjustable Performance Series Shock Absorber1.5 Adjustable Performance Series Shock Absorber by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive piston design and high-pressure...Mono-tube shock absorbers that are produced under license by renowned manufacturer Fox Shock AbsorbersGives your classic muscle car optimum performance in slaloms and around oval racetracks$168.99 - $791.99
- Hotchkis®Lock Plate KitLock Plate Kit by Hotchkis®. This is a set of 2 replacement plates for the top of your MacPherson type struts that allow a more extreme level of adjustment for camber and caster than cam bolts. Excellent if your vehicle ride height has...Set of 2 replacement plates for the top of your MacPherson type strutsAllows a more extreme level of adjustment for camber and caster than cam bolts do$49.99
- Hotchkis®Sport Alignment Camber Link KitSport Alignment Camber Link Kit by Hotchkis®. Adjust camber settings on your vehicle for improved performance and tire wear. Hotchkis camber arms include quiet greasable polyurethane bushings billet machined arms and give you the...Allows For Precision Rear AlignmentCorrects Excessive Negative Camber$294.99 - $575.99
- Hotchkis®1.5 Street Performance Series Shock Absorber1.5 Street Performance Series Shock Absorber by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive piston design and high-pressure...Mono-tube shock absorbers that are produced under license by renowned manufacturer Fox Shock AbsorbersGives your classic muscle car optimum performance in slaloms and around oval racetracks$121.99 - $561.99
- Hotchkis®Strut Tower BraceStrut Tower Brace by Hotchkis®. Show the imports that your classic muscle car concedes nothing when it comes to handling with this set of reinforced 1.5” diameter steel tubes that bolt on to your control arms, shock towers, and...Reinforced 1.5” diameter steel tubes secure control arms, shock towers, and firewall rigidly together in placePrevents vehicle’s natural tendency of flex in suspension subframe and chassis during hard cornering$157.99 - $248.99
- Hotchkis®Chassis Max Handle BarsChassis Max Handle Bars by Hotchkis®. Set of 1.5” diameter curved steel tubes that bolt to the tops of control arms, shock towers, and firewall to keep all components rigidly in place when vehicle weight shifts. Eliminates chassis and...Reinforced steel tubes secure suspension components rigidly in place to reduce cowl shake, axle shift, suspension misalignment, and chassis flexImproves overall stability, driver control, and handling by maintaining proper suspension geometry, alignment and tire grip$268.99 - $518.99
- Hotchkis®Ball JointBall Joint by Hotchkis®. Hotchkis Ball Joint has heat treated forged ball studs (SAE4140). Triple lip boot seals installed are CNC milled with zero tolerance Fit. SAE 1045 steel for strength and increased press base.Heat Treated Forged Ball Studs (SAE4140)Triple Lip Boot Seals Installed$26.99 - $277.99
- Hotchkis®Subframe ConnectorsSubframe Connectors by Hotchkis®. The Hotchkis Performance sub-frame connectors are designed to add rigidity to the chassis to improve vehicle performance by reducing chassis flex.Reduces Chassis FlexImproves Handling$224.99 - $405.99
- Hotchkis®Sport Sway Bar KitSport Sway Bar Kit by Hotchkis®. Anti-sway bars that effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shifts. Improves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment...Anti-sway bars effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shiftsImproves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment and tire grip$140.99 - $833.99
- Hotchkis®Adjustable Strut RodsAdjustable Strut Rods by Hotchkis®. Dramatically improve the cornering performance traction and steering response of your Mopar with Hotchkis Sport Suspension Adjustable Strut Rods. Designed to positively locate the lower arm these...Positively positions lower arm and improves responsivenessRemoves unwanted play and excessive movement in the front suspension$280.99 - $394.99
- Hotchkis®Sway Bar End Link KitSway Bar End Link Kit by Hotchkis®. The thick CNC manchined link body design incorporates left and right turn heim end links that allow for easy adjustment, even in a moment's notice should you feel the need to adjust the sway bar setting.Extra Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Link KitFully Adjustable$14.99 - $489.99
- Hotchkis®Pitman ArmPitman Arm Kit by Hotchkis®. This is replacement pitman arm that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM-spec pitman arms. Easy, bolt-on upgrade brings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness....Replacement pitman arm that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM specBrings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness$99.99 - $166.99
- Hotchkis®Camber/Caster Plate KitCamber/Caster Plate Kit by Hotchkis®. Adjust camber settings on your vehicle for improved performance and tire wear. Hotchkis camber arms include quiet greasable polyurethane bushings billet machined arms and give you the freedom to set...Allows For Precision Rear AlignmentCorrects Excessive Negative Camber$263.99 - $264.99
- Hotchkis®Trailing ArmsTrailing Arms by Hotchkis®. This is a set of replacement trailing arms designed as an upgrade with heavy gauge reinforced steel that provides higher-than-OEM strength and rigidity to eliminate flex which allows rear axle to shift...Set of replacement trailing arms mount to a live rear axle on both sidesPrevents the axle assembly from shifting out of alignment during high torque conditions$176.99 - $873.99
- Hotchkis®Tie Rod EndTie Rod End by Hotchkis®. This is 1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM-spec tie rods. Easy, bolt-on upgrade brings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness....1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM specBrings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness$47.99 - $87.99
- Hotchkis®Tie Rod SleevesTie Rod Sleeves by Hotchkis®. Enhance steering precision with Hotchkis Machined Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves. They feature machined hex bodies jam nuts and are finished in durable gloss black powder coat.Enhance Steering PrecisionEasy Toe Adjustment$66.99 - $128.99
- Hotchkis®Chassis Max Underbody BraceChassis Max Underbody Brace by Hotchkis®. Most modern muscle cars suffers from significant chassis flex and wheel hop. Under hard acceleration the stock rear subframe moves quite a bit reducing traction and stability. Installing a...Powder Coated Anthracite FinishFabricated From Aluminum Oval Tubing$471.99
- Hotchkis®Hood Pin KitHood Pin Kit by Hotchkis®. This complete kit provides all the components necessary to install two stylish and easy-to-use hood pin assemblies. Aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware ensures high strength and freedom from...Kit includes all components necessary to install two complete hood pin assembliesAnodized finish on grommet pads provides a high-tech visual image that reflects sophisticated engineering$187.99
- Hotchkis®Strut Spacer Leveling KitStrut Spacer Leveling Kit by Hotchkis®. Hotchkis Sport Suspension has found a solution for car owners that are too low due to aftermarket wheels, lowering springs or super charger installations. These precision, CNC machined aluminum...Suspension Strut Spacer provides 1/2 in liftSpacers are designed to fit factory strut$110.99
- Hotchkis®Torsion BarsTorsion Bars by Hotchkis®. Show the imports that your classic muscle car concedes nothing when it comes to handling with a set of stronger replacement front torsion bars. Stiffer spring rate maintains ride comfort while reducing brake...Set of two solid steel replacement torsion barsStiffer spring reduces brake dive, wallowing in curves, floating over uneven roads, and bottoming out against bump stops$336.99
- Hotchkis®X Brace Crossmember SupportX Brace Crossmember Support by Hotchkis®. The Hotchkis Performance Cross brace was designed to add rigidity to the chassis by replacing the factory frame brace. As an added benefit this brace allows for the use of larger tube exhaust...X Brace Crossmember SupportAdds rigidity to the chassis by replacing the factory frame brace$177.99
- Hotchkis®Chassis Max Sway Bar Mount BraceChassis Max Sway Bar Mount Brace by Hotchkis®. This is one side-to-side brace that bolts between left and right side chassis frame members at the rear of the vehicle. It adds rigidity, reduces chassis flex, and prevents frame twisting...One single structural brace bar that mounts between both sides of the rear chassis frame with minor drillingAdds rigidity, reduces rear chassis flex, and prevents frame twisting under heavy power and cornering$195.99
- Hotchkis®Trailing Arm Mount BracesTrailing Arm Mount Braces by Hotchkis®. Hotchkis Sport Suspension has a wide range of car accessories for adding ride performance and handling on the road to your vehicle.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$164.99 - $170.99
- Hotchkis®Torque Arm Bushing LipsTorque Arm Bushing Lips by Hotchkis®. Replaces factory rubber mount with easy installation for improved traction. Quality and reliable parts from Hotchkis Sport Suspension.Improves TractionReplaces Factory Rubber Mount$28.99
- Hotchkis®Panhard RodPanhard Rod by Hotchkis®. This is one single replacement Panhard rod that attaches to the rear axle of your vehicle. Heavy gauge reinforced steel provides higher-than-OEM strength and rigidity to eliminate flex which allows rear axle to...Eliminates flex which allows rear axle to shift sideways during heavy corneringImproves overall stability and driver control by maintaining proper suspension geometry, alignment and tire grip$142.99 - $210.99
Founded in Santa Fe Springs, California, in the late 1960s during the height of the original muscle car boom, Hotchkis Sport Suspension got its start building products that blessed GM, Mopar, and Ford performance cars with new abilities to corner and handle with stability at racetrack speeds. As the company’s reputation for building quality products grew, Hotchkis parts soon found their way into all kinds of vehicles that were not made to go fast.
If you have a classic muscle car, you know it was built before today’s knowledge was gained about structural rigidity. Because powerful motors and grippy tires have a frame-twisting effect under high torque loads, Hotchkis offers a number of kits which contain structural braces to beef up strut towers, control arms, suspension subframes, and solid rear axles. Even if you have a late model performance car built in America, Japan, or Europe, you’ll still benefit from the added control and predictability Hotchkis kits bring to your car by keeping wheels better aligned and tires planted more flatly against the pavement.
For the most experienced drivers, the Hotchkis team has developed vastly improved suspension systems that dramatically increase the pleasure of your street or track driving. CARiD offers the whole line of Hotchkis suspension components, including Hotchkis performance sport spring kits, performance sway bar kits, performance rear trailing arms, leaf spring kits, tie rod sleeves, subframe connectors, HPS 1000 shocks, premium steering and ball joint rebuild kits, tubular front control arms, and so much more. Just browse our virtual shelves, and choose the products that will turn your vehicle into a beast.
Adding structural reinforcements at the top of your front and rear suspension components is an easy way to beef up torsional rigidity if autocross, pro-touring, or racing events will be attempting to compress and twist the frame and axles of your vehicle. Because the tops of strut towers are under constant pressure to shift position in their mounts when wheels are pulled and yanked in every direction, braces keeping things affixed rigidly in position keeps alignment and grip at relaxed Sunday drive levels.
The steel tubing found on all Hotchkis sway bars and other components is formed by a Drawn Over Mandrell (DOM) process, which allows manufacturing tolerances to be as much as twenty times tighter than most hot rolling processes competitors use. Steel sections are joined by Tungsten Gas Insert (TIG) welding – a process which provides clean, even welds and a consistent level of bonding strength on all areas. As a result, irregularities which create weak points prone to metal fatigue or failure are eliminated. An outer finish of either nickel or powder coat is applied for show car looks, durability, and corrosion protection. And to ensure sway bars and other moving components stay properly positioned for the long run, Hotchkis uses polyurethane bushings that are more resilient than ones built from traditional OEM rubber.
The Chassis Max Handle Bar kit comes with curved bracework that locks the top of the control arms and shock towers with the same firewall structural elements that fenders bolt onto. Doing this keeps front wheels and suspension elements from shifting out of position under pressure, so steering, turn-in response, and front grip all stay predictable. Depending on vehicle application, the cross member bar included in the Chassis Max Handle Bar kit may be adjustable to account for variations in vehicle manufacturing, condition, and normal suspension sag.